Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Michigan: 3/14 3/15...Only Need Two

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    Minny is bottom of the barrel academically so you're lucky that you do not receive grunts...
    Wow. I never thought that you, even YOU, would resort to something like this. Something so non-relevant that it makes the Osmonds look like a power couple. Way to hit a new low in trolling. Figures it'd come from a washed up has-been program.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Is Red dead yet? He sure looks like it. I ask because I care.
      Rumor has it, from unreliable sources, that he'll step down after this year. I'm not sure but I think that he still had one more year on his contract?
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Rumor has it, from unreliable sources, that he'll step down after this year. I'm not sure but I think that he still had one more year on his contract?
        I'd check his life insurance policy. And then how much you'd pay Mel to come back. Including the massive buy-out in his contract.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Minny is bottom of the barrel academically so you're lucky that you do not receive grunts...
          This is rich coming from someone who makes Goon look like a well-polished writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
            This is rich coming from someone who makes Goon look like a well-polished writer.
            Giving him the benefit of the doubt. I was gonna say Rabib or RWD.

Comment

Originally posted by tipsy mcstagger View Post
              you guys just can't help yourselves...obsession
              :d
              "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                Finally a sense of humor. Full of lies, but at least not so serious.

I really want to see UM start the weekend right from the first drop. I think the Gophers will be loose despite the circumstances. tUH will need to be more disciplined than they were at Mariucci. Not worried about the ice sheet or the fact they are on the road as their record is stellar either way. Looking forward to b it as this rivalry is now starting to heat up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Finally a sense of humor. Full of lies, but at least not so serious.

I really want to see UM start the weekend right from the first drop. I think the Gophers will be loose despite the circumstances. tUH will need to be more disciplined than they were at Mariucci. Not worried about the ice sheet or the fact they are on the road as their record is stellar either way. Looking forward to b it as this rivalry is now starting to heat up.
                  Rivalry won't heat up if Michigan never wins.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Wow. I never thought that you, even YOU, would resort to something like this. Something so non-relevant that it makes the Osmonds look like a power couple. Way to hit a new low in trolling. Figures it'd come from a washed up has-been program.
                    Be nice. MICH is just upset that his local Walmart ran out of UMi replica basketball jerseys. He had get a used one from Goodwill. His mom was ****ed that she had to drive to both stores because she had a "date" later that night.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

We finally get to take the Little Gopher Fan to her first Gopher game tonight! Looking forward to the weekend.
                      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Jeezuz ballz, do you have one fan that isn't a total Sally?

1. The insults aren't serious nor are they personal.
                        2. What hockey talk did you offer?
                        3. It's a long week and the talk will happen.

This is not serious business, learn to enjoy the banter and if you spend less time whining the hockey content will follow.
                        And even worse, even when we flat out said that Hockey talk starts around Thursday, and start making actual hockey posts, they just keep whining about how we weren't talking hockey earlier in the week.

Looking forward to a couple good games. I figure at least a split for the Gophers. I'd love the sweep, but I think Michigan is probably a bit too talented for that to happen at their barn. Of course, they did only split with Penn State, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
                          And even worse, even when we flat out said that Hockey talk starts around Thursday, and start making actual hockey posts, they just keep whining about how we weren't talking hockey earlier in the week.

Looking forward to a couple good games. I figure at least a split for the Gophers. I'd love the sweep, but I think Michigan is probably a bit too talented for that to happen at their barn. Of course, they did only split with Penn State, so who knows.
                          I think it's because they don't really have much to play for and after we wrap up the title on Friday they may get a pity game with us going easy on Saturday but everyone will know that so it won't mean very much. Worst case if we split, we might lose the #1 overall seed. I'm still fine with being #2.

Comment

The year I joined, I made a prediction that MI would not win another championship until Red left the program. That prediction is pretty much a forgone conclusion now and we really could use a title contending MI program for the BI6.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                              I think it's because they don't really have much to play for and after we wrap up the title on Friday they may get a pity game with us going easy on Saturday but everyone will know that so it won't mean very much. Worst case if we split, we might lose the #1 overall seed. I'm still fine with being #2.
                              They don't have a lot to play for? They are tied for 14th in the pairwise. If they get swept this weekend, Michigan is an autobid away from missing the NCAAs. And I don't know what the tiebreakers are, but if OSU sweeps PSU and the Gophers sweep Michigan, Michigan and OSU are tied in the conference standings. I think they have plenty to play for.

Edited: OSU was 0-3-1 head to head vs. Michigan, have 5 conference wins vs. Michigan's 9. Whatever the tiebreakers are, they are most likely in Michigan's favor.
                              Last edited by Tipsy McStagger; 03-14-2014, 09:04 AM. Reason: tiebreakers
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Any news on Warning yet? Game time decision? Are we gonna keep him out so Downing doesn't literally take his head right off with another high hit?

Comment

Working...
                                X