No announcement yet.

Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

Penalties are :28 apart.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      When i was a kid-television was filled with the big quiz shows. You just asked "The $64,000 Question"
      Or in the case of Ralph Kramden - "The $99,000 Answer"
      "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

She was a contestant on the show IIRC and her subject of expertise was boxing.
        Yep, and won despite the producers wishing for her to take a dive (as back then, the game shows were rigged). They even threw a question on referees at her for 32 in order to make the sponsors happy and get her off the show.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepRed72 View Post
          Or in the case of Ralph Kramden - "The $99,000 Answer"
          Q:Who wrote Swanee River? A:Ed Norton
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

MEN'S GAME RESET

Time: 20:00

Score:
            T RPI: /
            T DC: /

Power Plays:
            RPI: /
            DC: (/__)

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Yep, and won despite the producers wishing for her to take a dive (as back then, the game shows were rigged). They even threw a question on referees at her for 32 in order to make the sponsors happy and get her off the show.
              I was on a bunch of the kid quiz shows-Quiz Kids with Robert Q. Lewis(and Jack Barry), OK Mother with Dennis James, and even Strike It Rich with Warren Hull. Most were filmed at the RCA studios on Avenue M in Brooklyn and my folks dragged me there for every opportunity to win a few dollars. There is a clip floating around YouTube somewhere of OK Mother and I can actually see my mother in the audience(but cannot find me there)
              Last edited by DrDemento; 03-07-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

I'll take pass-pass-turnover if it's the other team doing it.

Comment

Q:Who wrote Swanee River? A:Ed Norton
                  Humina Humina Humina - Ed Norton?
                  "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

The penalties are over.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you boys again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow huge kill and a goal!!!! 3-0

Comment

Rpi 3-0
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                          Gary Player

Comment

One! Two!! Three!!! We want more!!!!

Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

Goooooooooooooooooal!!! Laliberte!!!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I was on a bunch of the kid quiz shows-Quiz Kids with Robert Q. Lewis, OK Mother with Dennis James, and even Strike It Rich with Warren Hull. Most were filmed at the RCA studios on Avenue M in Brooklyn and my folks dragged me there for every opportunity to win a few dollars. There is a clip floating around YouTube somewhere of OK Mother and I can actually see my mother in the audience(but cannot find me there)
                              Very cool. I've never heard of OK Mother, but have the others (or at least the revival of Strike it Rich). I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Goal is under review. Call on the ice is goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X