No announcement yet.

Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

No picture tonight... gotta remember that the goal horn's good this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
      Any significance to the fact that no freshmen are in tonight's line up?
      Relying on juniors and seniors is "the Engineer way".

Comment

Originally posted by Puckfan90 View Post
        Anyone know if it's the RPITV video feed that AmericaOne will be providing tonight? If so, I think I'm in...
        Don't go in. The quality severely lacks on B2.

Comment

Music!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Music!

Weird saying that for a home game...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Don't go in. The quality severely lacks on B2.
              RHamilton posted on the RPI-DC thread that B2 sent HD hardware.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Kurt and Tom on WRPI.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  They'll still find a way to screw it up.

Comment

Probably a good thing I'm on WRPI tonight, band is sounding yuckish.

Comment

Probably a good thing I'm on WRPI tonight, band is sounding yuckish.
                      First of all, you're not "on" WRPI. You're listening to WRPI. Kurt and Tom are "on" WRPI. Second of all, the band has sounded yuckish since 2003.
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Relying on juniors and seniors is "the Engineer way".
                        It sure seems that way. The line up posted seems like same old, same old. I understand if it is working well, why mess with it-but are we sure it is working all that well? I hope this line up can adapt as the game goes along.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Picture looks great so far.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            First of all, you're not "on" WRPI. You're listening to WRPI. Kurt and Tom are "on" WRPI. Second of all, the band has sounded yuckish since 2003.
                            Turning to grammar trolling, eh?

Comment

Just interested-does Dartmouth have a live feed audio tonight?? Or any night??
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Did I hear lugnut's future sister-in-law yell night?

Comment

Working...
                                X