No announcement yet.

Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

pass... pass... turnover...

Comment

MEN'S GAME RESET

Time: 40:00

Score:
      _ RPI: /
      T DC: /

Power Plays:
      RPI: /
      DC: (/)

Comment

after 2 periods

RPI 3
        Dartmouth 1
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We survived!
          "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

All the home teams leading in the ECAC tonight
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Period ends with RPI up 3-1.
              Need to regroup and play a solid third period.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by DeepRed72 View Post
                We survived!

I would feel a whole lot better if we get one more early in the third. The entire flavor of this one has changed a bit and we just do not want them hanging around. And I just do not trust the Dumas factor until the final buzzer goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  I would feel a whole lot better if we get one more early in the third. The entire flavor of this one has changed a bit and we just do not want them hanging around. And I just do not trust the Dumas factor until the final buzzer goes off.
                  Will they change zebras for game 2? What about game 3, forbid the thought?
                  "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

According to vicb's contest, we are the underdogs.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepRed72 View Post
                      Will they change zebras for game 2? What about game 3, forbid the thought?
                      Dumas(s) is doing game 2.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Expletive deleted

Comment

Going back in history-when a game 3 is needed, very frequently the same crew that does game 2 stays on to do game 3.

Comment

According to vicb's contest, we are the underdogs.
                            And that included entries by far more RPI fans than DC fans.

Comment

Going back in history-when a game 3 is needed, very frequently the same crew that does game 2 stays on to do game 3.
                              Not in the case of the Cornell series in 2009, but that was a special "Oh gosh we can't POSSIBLY have RPI win" move.

Comment

And that included entries by far more RPI fans than DC fans.
                                Heck, I even picked Dartmouth in 3. I have no good reason to believe RPI will take this series, and I probably won't until RPI has won a game and has the higher number of goals at 60:00 of another. We haven't won a playoff series at home since before I started at RPI.

Comment

Working...
                                X