Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by friarfan7 View Post
    As fans, what are you expecting from Tuch and Milano as freshmen (points wise)?
    This is a complete guess, but maybe 20 points from Tuch and 30 from Milano. They both should receive ample time on the power-play, which will certainly up their chances of reaching these point totals.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      and? i'm guessing he wasn't highly pursued like the players we're talking about. i don't know how bob mckenzie feels, just telling you how it comes across.
      I agree JD - it seems like Bob stirs the pot as much as anyone. He was the one reporting that Eichel wanted to outscore McDavid in the CHL and must therefore be looking to go that route. And I also had the same thought about the comment on Tuch.
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

saw something today from guy who works for NEHJ...

still not a done deal that ryan donato gets into harvard and that bc is in picture. of course should that happen we'll have to see all the garbage about how bc "stole" another recruit!

as of right now i believe donato is set to go to harvard fall 2015. can't remember if that happened with kreider or did he accelerate and get drafted before his freshman year at bc? i don't know the percentages but can't imagine many guys playing another year of high school hockey after they get drafted. is that what donato is doing?

Comment

saw something today from guy who works for NEHJ...

still not a done deal that ryan donato gets into harvard and that bc is in picture. of course should that happen we'll have to see all the garbage about how bc "stole" another recruit!

as of right now i believe donato is set to go to harvard fall 2015. can't remember if that happened with kreider or did he accelerate and get drafted before his freshman year at bc? i don't know the percentages but can't imagine many guys playing another year of high school hockey after they get drafted. is that what donato is doing?
          I hope Donato ends up at BC not just because he's a great player, but also for the comedy. College hockey twitter would lose it.

I'm not sure how it was with Kreider, but Miles Wood not only played another year of high school hockey after getting drafted, it looks like he's going back for a second year of high school hockey after being drafted. Sanford, Gilmour, and Calnan all played a year of juniors after being drafted, and Dudek and Chris Brown will too.

Comment

but junior hockey is a better level of competition than what donato will be playing against (again, i think he is still playing at dexter right?)

Comment

If he hasn't signed a letter of intent, none of us are going to say anything anymore since the gentleman's agreement is gone.

Comment

can't remember if that happened with kreider or did he accelerate and get drafted before his freshman year at bc? i don't know the percentages but can't imagine many guys playing another year of high school hockey after they get drafted. is that what donato is doing?
                kreider simply accelerated.

Comment

Not to mention all the UNHers claiming that he would have gone there but for the admissions office.
                  UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                    Not to mention all the UNHers claiming that he would have gone there but for the admissions office.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      If he hasn't signed a letter of intent, none of us are going to say anything anymore since the gentleman's agreement is gone.
                      Harvard, like all Ivy League schools, do not offer athletic scholarships. There is no Letter of Intent to be signed.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        Harvard, like all Ivy League schools, do not offer athletic scholarships.
                        neither does Union Hope your summer is going well...........................

Comment

Huge news for BC:
                          http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...les-jerry-york
                          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

So looks like the game @UConn will be a rando Wednesday night in November. That's too bad, one of the few games they might actually draw for. ~3k in a 16k arena will be hilarious.

Regardless, I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                              Last year's class, this class and next year's class, on paper, are a nice recovery from the thin junior/senior classes that are currently on the roster.

Comment

We're just hoping all your freshmen take at least a year to get settled and gel.

Comment

Working...
                                X