Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Question on Luke McInnis

I'm assuming BC is interested, but have no idea. With his Dad on the staff and I'm guessing pretty well off financially...how do programs handle that? Would they try to land him without giving him any money?
    I guess we'll find out?

Don't employees kids go to BC for free as well? I'm sure the NC$$ closed that loop hole though...

In other news, Santini may have killed a couple of people at Devils camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiyW...CsgRKYZH8#t=40

Looking forward to more excessive roughness calls on clean hits

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      I guess we'll find out?

Don't employees kids go to BC for free as well? I'm sure the NC$$ closed that loop hole though...
      Children of BC employees get free tuition, but pay for everything else (housing, food, books, etc). Still a sweet deal

Comment

• Originally posted by popester View Post
        Children of BC employees get free tuition, but pay for everything else (housing, food, books, etc). Still a sweet deal
        Except for the fact that you have to go to BC.
        Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
          Except for the fact that you have to go to BC.
          hey now.... you do get your pick of the pine mattress cleaning crew that stops by every weekend
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by popester View Post
            McInnis isn't a BC employee though, since he's only a volunteer assistant coach.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              McInnis isn't a BC employee though, since he's only a volunteer assistant coach.
              Good point on McInnis. Anyone know anything about Zach Walker?

@OTBPuckWatch: 98 F Zach Walker (Thunderbirds/to @USANTDP) commits to BC. 6'1 forward, high-end speed, great tools. Our #7 remaining uncommitted prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                BTW w UVM releasing their schedule and assuming ND is the last weekend of the year here's what we know...

10/10 @UML
                10/17
                10/18 @ RIT
                10/24 CC
                10/25
                10/31 @ Den
                11/1 @ Den
                11/5 @ UConn
                11/7 BU
                11/8
                11/11 Harvard
                11/14 @Mich St
                11/15
                11/21
                11/22 Maine
                11/28 Minnesota
                11/29 @ PC
                12/5 @ UNH
                12/6 UNH
                12/13 Michigan
                1/2 vs Brown - Dartmouth Tournament
                1/3 Dartmouth - Dartmouth Tournament
                1/9 @ NU
                1/10 NU
                1/16 @ BU
                1/18 @ Maine
                1/21 Merrimack
                1/23
                1/24 vs UConn
                1/30 vs PC
                2/2 Beanpot vs NU
                2/6 @ Merrimack
                2/9 Beanpot
                2/13 vs UVM
                2/14 vs UVM
                2/20
                2/21 UML
                2/27 @ ND
                2/28 @ ND
                Michigan schedule is out. They'll be at Conte on Saturday, Dec. 13th.
                Schedule
                Last edited by FiveHole12; 07-27-2014, 07:16 AM.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Thrilled it's on a Saturday, no sprint to conte and all the Friday traffic.

I know a bunch of HE schools are moving towards 7:30 Friday starts, any word if BC is doing the same?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Thrilled it's on a Saturday, no sprint to conte and all the Friday traffic.

I know a bunch of HE schools are moving towards 7:30 Friday starts, any word if BC is doing the same?
                    I think they should. BU made the move to 7:30pm Friday home games a few years ago and it has worked out very well. Traffic around BU is terrible on Friday nights and it is hard for some people to get there on time. Since the change was made the attendance (except for last season's overall poor attendance) was much better at puck-drop than at the 7pm Friday games.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      Michigan schedule is out. They'll be at Conte on Saturday, Dec. 13th.
                      Schedule
                      amazing, 9th year of being a season ticked holder and lo and behold, I finally get to see Michigan and in the same year as Minnesota no less, also first time for me . When did the light bulb go on? Still have not seen Michigan St, CC among others. Check mark for Wisconsin , DU and North Dakota , though we only got to watch 2 periods of that epic 0-0 thing with like 40 shots for each team after the 2 periods then the fog. No Cornell either. Suffice to say, the home schedules have basically sucked for some time now

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        amazing, 9th year of being a season ticked holder and lo and behold, I finally get to see Michigan and in the same year as Minnesota no less, also first time for me . When did the light bulb go on? Still have not seen Michigan St, CC among others. Check mark for Wisconsin , DU and North Dakota , though we only got to watch 2 periods of that epic 0-0 thing with like 40 shots for each team after the 2 periods then the fog. No Cornell either. Suffice to say, the home schedules have basically sucked for some time now
                        edit: we have CC at home this year too, forgot that. Nice . 4 of the 15 home games are BU, Michigan, CC and Minnesota

Comment

Hey... you got to see RPI and Army last year. Chill out!
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Maybe they can tie a hockey/football weekend at West Point, no thanks to seeing Army at Conte again.

Comment

I know the traffic around the area on a Friday night sucks but if you can't get to the game by 7, leave your mom's basement earlier!
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Holy Cross too and that was a lot of fun wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X