Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    We know.
    All very hush-hush
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

numbers wise i'm not sure why the kid is all up in arms about the forward situation. now, the quality of the bottom six or at least 4th line still won't be what we're used to seeing but i really don't think carrying 15 forwards is that unusual for york.

Comment

I don't think the numbers is the issue he's harping on to be honest, though losing 5 and gaining 3 isn't ideal.

I will say back to an earlier argument of F:

I see 9 that are locks to be dressed every night: Smith, Sit (they aren't sitting him -PUNS! as a SR captain), Gilmor, Calnan, Fitz, Cangelosi, & the 3 F

Fitzgerald
        Cangelosi
        Gilmour
        Calnan
        Milano
        Tuch
        Sanford
        Smith
        Sit
        ---------
        Linell
        Straight
        Silk
        M. Gaudreau
        McMullen
        Spiro

That's 3 spots open every night.

I'd like to see York turn over the lineup a little more at the bottom.

Comment

Richardson transfers to UConn https://twitter.com/goalmouthradio/s...38293172609024
          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
          -
          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

good for him, obvious connection with cav. hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              good for him, obvious connection with cav. hope he does well.
              Absolutely. As much as I dislike UConn generally it'll be hard not to root for Cavanaugh to do well.
              Last edited by joegrav; 06-03-2014, 05:56 PM.
              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
              -
              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Agreed, and we'll certainly get the opportunity to see if he belongs on this level though playing with lesser talent.

Comment

going back to as previous post, i was recently informed that one of the pieces of twitter trash i referred to is actually one of USCHO's own! our very own Agganis is none other than BurntBoats. if you'd like to laugh at his expense, by all means check out his account. you'll find a lot of hot garbage. have a great weekend everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by j.d. View Post
                    going back to as previous post, i was recently informed that one of the pieces of twitter trash i referred to is actually one of uscho's own! Our very own agganis is none other than burntboats. If you'd like to laugh at his expense, by all means check out his account. You'll find a lot of hot garbage. Have a great weekend everyone!
                    yikes
                    Boston University 2014
                    It's all part of the plan.

Comment

and now i got a message from someone saying jerry york is trash. i love the internet...

Comment

and now i got a message from someone saying jerry york is trash. i love the internet...
                        You do realize that every time you whine about something on here it only encourages them to continue?

Comment

so be it. i'm sure some of you enjoy it!

Comment

so be it. i'm sure some of you enjoy it!
                            you whining? yeah we do find it pretty entertaining.
                            looks like you've gone from not trying to look at these "trash" twitters to spending your time playing detective on them and being proud enough of your findings to share with the class in about a week. interesting.

Comment

the deuce is loose...apparently only on this topic. interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                                interesting.
                                interesting.
                                interesting.
                                Boston University 2014
                                It's all part of the plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X