Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    what did he type?
    "Talk about making a stupid hockey move!!!! #bchockey #SM"

Comment

Mullane didn't though

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
        Mullane didn't though
        And what did he type?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"Go to school, get an education, have a blast, win a National Championship and THEN go pro. Has seemed to work out for a few guys lately.."
          GO BU

Comment

@pmullane11
            "Go to school, get an education, have a blast, win a National Championship and THEN go pro. Has seemed to work out for a few guys lately.."

Comment

Shame about Milano. Hard to be too surprised given the history and all the rumors. Best of luck to him I guess. I just wish he hadn't made the disingenuous statements about being committed to BC.
              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
              BC - 12
              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                @pmullane11
                well this just a generic statement. nothing personal here.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

college isn't for everyone. bottom line is they misread this kid/what he's about. it happens, they've just done a great job of avoiding situations like this. will serve as a good reminder to them going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    college isn't for everyone. bottom line is they misread this kid/what he's about. it happens, they've just done a great job of avoiding situations like this. will serve as a good reminder to them going forward.
                    I'd imagine York knew Milano could be a flight risk, but determined the potential reward was worth the risk and felt everything BC offered would outweigh the lure of MJs/turning pro at this point. The timing of Milano's announcement, which, combined with previous on-the-record statements he made, makes him come across like a me-first player. I wouldn't have been surprised either if Milano showed up at BC only to pull either a Jeremy Roenick, or a Kenny Ryan/Ryan Hayes.

Comment

I think it's a bad deal to have Sonny Milano leave so late in the summer, because it causes a big whole in the line up. (These types of players aren't a dime a dozen either).
                      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                      Eric's Twitter
                      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Goon View Post
                        I think it's a bad deal to have Sonny Milano leave so late in the summer, because it causes a big whole in the line up. (These types of players aren't a dime a dozen either).
                        Not as bad as when we lost Peter Quenneville after 5 games at Quinnipiac to major juniors. At least BC could accelerate someone or find someone uncommitted.
                        QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                        2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                        2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                        2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                        https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
                        https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                        https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          This is a good way to scare Plymouth into paying him more.
                          So anyway, I thought I'd chime in here on the Milano thing... wait I already did a while back.

Ahahahaha. I won the 'Hokydad for a day' contest.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                            10%+/_ chance bracco shows up
                            20% Milano
                            since we are discussing it.........

Comment

in other news, hayes should be making his decision shortly

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                in other news, hayes should be making his decision shortly
                                already did. stay tuned, not a big surprise

Comment

Working...
                                X