Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Will this be like a payback tour ? LOL

Union and Minnesota whooped BC in their last meetings

OK, one game at a time. Every game will be tough with three #1 seeds in it.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Here are your GIFs:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/ncaa-t...-to-the-frozen
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Congratulations on a hard fought win, best of luck in Philly.

Comment

anybody know who had the primary assist on the game winner?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Linell?
            The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
            BC - 12
            BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
              Congratulations on a hard fought win, best of luck in Philly.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                HA!

Interesting fact was Quinn got dinged up on Saturday at the end against DU, Jerry had an extra skater in warmups in case Quinn couldn't go and who was it? Spiro!

Comment

yes, my dad confused the hell out of me with that. i saw spiro out there in warmups and spent the entire first period trying to figure out who he was in for. then it hit me that he was just out there for pregame.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    See, this is why I don't come around here much any more. USCHO desperately needs an upvote button to acknowledge stuff like this.
                    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Congrats to BC on an amazing game. If the Eagles play like they did last night I can't see anyone stopping them. Best of luck in Philly.
                      Lowell Forever
                      Forever Lowell

Comment

Congratulations to BC and their fans on the win and best of luck in Philly.

Comment

Didn't want this to get lost on the semis thread but M Gaudreau/Gilmour/Calnan looked good yesterday. The latter two have been very good for a couple of weeks now, wouldn't be shocked if they potted one next Thursday.

Really thought Silk played came out flying as well.

Looking forward to watching the replay tonight.

Comment

i should have dvred this one...oops

hope the top line gets plenty of rest the next few days. sure they made some defensive errors yesterday but they logged astronomical amounts of ice time for forwards.

Comment

What time is the re-air on tonight?

Thanks to Lowell fans for the kind words. What a great program Bazin is running. good fans, too. They were out in force in Worcester.
                              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                              -
                              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

claver, just realized i should be able to watch the replay because i have a roku. i'm pretty sure there is a watch espn channel/app on it. any idea how long the game will be available to watch?

Comment

Working...
                                X