Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

again, read the thread. it was covered there.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      again, read the thread. it was covered there.
      i just see lots of posters saying he is a hypocrite, and now this gif just makes it even more hypocritical. i must be reading the wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
        i just see lots of posters saying he is a hypocrite, and now this gif just makes it even more hypocritical. i must be reading the wrong thread
        Are you serious right now? You really don't see the difference?

EDIT: And it has nothing to do with whether they post here or not, by the way. As a hint. Here's another in case you forgot who we were actually talking about in that thread.
        Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 05-30-2014, 07:35 PM.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
          then keep reading

Comment

off season skirmishes, love it................. Claver, you had not realized the the Canadiens are a bunch of dooshbags until the series vs your Rangers? I'm sure you had. AAAAAAAAAnyway, here's to an original 6 match up . Go Blackhawks tonight!

P.S. yeah JD, Gionta in that uniform makes me want to throw up in my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              off season skirmishes, love it................. Claver, you had not realized the the Canadiens are a bunch of dooshbags until the series vs your Rangers? I'm sure you had. AAAAAAAAAnyway, here's to an original 6 match up . Go Blackhawks tonight!

P.S. yeah JD, Gionta in that uniform makes me want to throw up in my mouth

Didn't know how much of it was actual habs bull vs boston fans whining.

Rangers don't play them much at all.

Comment

richardson not returning. certainly not surprised considering he basically didn't play at all. time to reconsider the BCHL kids? believe straight was also a highly touted BCHL kid. that being said, i'm not qualified to comment on how BCHL kids in general are doing these days in NCAA.

Comment

looks like the kid brought that very point up after i did (or someone brought it up to him)

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    richardson not returning. certainly not surprised considering he basically didn't play at all. time to reconsider the BCHL kids? believe straight was also a highly touted BCHL kid. that being said, i'm not qualified to comment on how BCHL kids in general are doing these days in NCAA.
                    Interesting point, but probably more a case of poor recruiting. If you're going to be undersized, you better put up more than 40 or 50 points in BCHL or USHL

Comment

it was my understanding that richardson was thought of as a pretty good recruit when he commited, no?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        richardson not returning. certainly not surprised considering he basically didn't play at all. time to reconsider the BCHL kids? believe straight was also a highly touted BCHL kid.
                        Ahem. You're forgetting Malcolm Styles Liles.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

I think he can play at this level, I didn't see anything on the ice that warranted him getting burried

Agreed regardarding the BCHL, a lot of whiffs.

Comment

This is a bit of a bummer as I expected Richardson to play a role in filling in some of the holes in the offense this year. Hopefully he finds a good landing spot - he certainly seemed like a good player in his limited opportunities. If he's choosing to transfer, I wouldn't really blame him, he's definitely good enough to play regularly somewhere.
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

To be honest, I simply didn't see him play enough to conclude one way or the other whether he's good enough or not.

Comment

anyway, i know we won't be hearing anything from down comm ave, right? i mean considering they just cut a couple kids. what's funny though is some western college hockey blogger is already on the offensive:

"Richardson didn't develop like BC hoped, so he gets dumped, and BC goes out and steals another program's recruit like Milano."

even though milano committed to BC in NOVEMBER. So this person wants you to believe that a month into the season, BC went after Milano knowing that they would pull the plug on Richardson because he hadn't developed...in one month. fact of the matter is you go after someone like milano if you can and worry about the rest down the line. not to mention we don't even know if richardson simply saw the writing on the wall due to his lack of PT and left on his own accord.

Comment

Working...
                                X