Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

VIDEO: BC's York, Arnold, Brown and J.Gaudreau speak after a 5-4 Frozen Four semifinal loss to Union:

http://youtu.be/y0Cl6pf91JE

Comment

• Well played Eagles.. great gm.
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Lost to a better team , no question . Go Union!

Comment

What was BCs win streak in FF 's going into this game . Pretty amazing

Comment

Hats off to BC, by far the best team we played this year. You guys never quit.
            Union College Hockey
            2014 NCAA National Champions
            2012, 2013, 2014 ECAC Champions

Comment

Great game, great hockey. Thanks to both teams.

Comment

Caught site of goooodrew before the 2nd game started. He was wearing a flames tuk
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

could be worse, could have lost like that

Comment

and keep in mind just how many fans out there can't look forward to their team winning, they only get their gratification from seeing bc lose. an obvious sign you're still one of the titans.

Comment

Anyone selling finals tix, let me know, I have Union friends loving the ride. Zudnic.net/contact
                      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by UnionFan4Life View Post
                        Hats off to BC, by far the best team we played this year.
                        So far...
                        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                          Anyone selling finals tix, let me know, I have Union friends loving the ride. Zudnic.net/contact
                          If the final was anything like today, I was able to purchase a Club box ticket outside the rink today for $40. Alot of the BC folks will be going home and there should be plenty of tix on the market. The secondary market was so bad today, that the scalpers would not buy a ticket for ten dollars.
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            So far...
                            Union is a lot deeper than UND, and faster too.

The NC game should be a fun watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                              If the final was anything like today, I was able to purchase a Club box ticket outside the rink today for $40. Alot of the BC folks will be going home and there should be plenty of tix on the market. The secondary market was so bad today, that the scalpers would not buy a ticket for ten dollars.
                              Very interesting.

Comment

Whenever you lose your last game its disappointing but once again BC was a team to beat right till the end. That line is one for the ages and I expect Jerry will have another in a year or 2. Should be interesting to watch who comes and goes now that its offseason
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X