Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECAC Playoffs: Dartmouth @ RPI 3/7-9/14

Discuss.

If somehow I have the opponent wrong, I will delete this thread.

I used hawthr's spreadsheet and trusted my ability to use it correctly.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: ECAC Playoffs: Dartmouth @ RPI 3/7-9/14

You've got it correct. Remember what Kermit said, "It isn't easy being Green." Now lets prove it. Go you Red!!!
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Discuss.

Thanks for the shoutout and assuming I figured out every breakdown correctly!

What color is the goal light? RED. Let's kick Dartmouth's Big Green ***.
      Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Good luck to you guys in the first round. We may be meeting up with you down the road, based on early "intelligence"

Don't take the Green lightly. They were a beast to finish off tonight. Watch out for their slow motion PP.
        COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

We've gone 11-3 against Dartmouth this season: one game was back in nearly November when we were looking good and the other was in late January where we turned around a 4-game loosing streak.
          Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post
            We've gone 11-3 against Dartmouth this season: one game was back in nearly November when we were looking good and the other was in late January where we turned around a 4-game loosing streak.
            After our recent playoff losses to Brown, I would not put too much stock in our season statistics against anyone.
            We know what we need to do, now lets just go out and do it.

lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Discuss.

Where might one be able to obtain this seemingly neat little spreadsheet?
              JPC '96

Comment

Originally posted by John Cloninger RPI 96 View Post
                Where might one be able to obtain this seemingly neat little spreadsheet?
                He put up a dropbox link on the score thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  He put up a dropbox link on the score thread.
                  Cool! Thanks!
                  JPC '96

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post
                    The Dartmouth we played Friday night was a much better team than the one from earlier in the year. In January they were just draped all over us and taking cheap shots (I know, who could imagine this from a Gaudet team?) but now they are actually playing with some cognizance of the ice and trying at least to open up time and space. I'd say they're probably the most dangerous of the road teams next weekend, especially since they are friggin' frustrating to play against and it's easy to get sucked into trading gloves and shoves and PIMs with them, which a skilled RPI team should avoid at all costs.

I still think RPI will win the series, though, unless Grant channels Ken Dryden twice.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Tickets for this series apparently won't go on sale until Tuesday at the HFH box office.

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
                        Good luck to you guys in the first round. We may be meeting up with you down the road, based on early "intelligence"

Don't take the Green lightly. They were a beast to finish off tonight. Watch out for their slow motion PP.
                        Let's not kid ourselves, RPI is the underdogs this weekend for a plethora of reasons.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

So dead in here. It would be nice to get this one done in two. Prove (mostly to ourselves) that we can win a home playoff series. Take that confidence to Hamdiltonica and fight hard and just maybe break through. I want to go to Lake Placid, dammit.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

According to RPI's game notes (e-mailed, but I'm sure there's a copy on rpiathletics.com somewhere), the EZ$$ is monopolizing video streaming, so you'd have to pay an exorbitant amount for ****ty quality on B2.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              According to RPI's game notes (e-mailed, but I'm sure there's a copy on rpiathletics.com somewhere), the EZ$$ is monopolizing video streaming, so you'd have to pay an exorbitant amount for ****ty quality on B2.
                              If it ain't on RPITV count me out completely. B2 has been just horrible for me and a complete waste of money. The money is better spent on Twinkies to mosh on while listening to WRPI's audio feed.
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                              X