X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    UA?
    Think you've got a typo there Squarebanks.
    Or at least according to the powers that be you do.
    I much prefer the UA_
    We can be UA_ just like you are ACC. Just a nod to historical names.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Are you going to take advantage of the 4, 4, 4 for $40?
      It doesn't take that super computer up there to figure out that's a heckof a deal.
      My tickets are comped, my friend. I know some others that will though.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Heck of a promotion for next weekends Seawolf vs. dump bears at the Sully
        4 tickets
        4 hotdogs
        4 sodas
        for $40
        Don't have all the details but the way I understand it it's only going to be available online through the Seawolf site.
        Offer is even being extended to the UA_ fans.
        That has to be the best deal ever for a UAA vs. UA_ tilt.
        Is this on your website yet? I didn't see it...was going to do some free promotion for you.

Edit: Found it on the Ticketmaster site.
        Last edited by Squarebanks; 03-01-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          Is this on your website yet? I didn't see it...was going to do some free promotion for you.

Edit: Found it on the Ticketmaster site.
          Was told it would be up "this week" on the Seawolf site.
          Go with the jokes on that thinking.
          Unfortunately we deserve it.
          Happy to hear it's on Ticketmaster.

Comment

Was told it would be up "this week" on the Seawolf site.
            Go with the jokes on that thinking.
            Unfortunately we deserve it.
            Happy to hear it's on Ticketmaster.
            http://www.ticketmaster.com/university-of-alaska-anchorage-seawolves-vs-alaska-fairbanks-hockey-Anchorage-Alaska-3-6-2015/event/0F004CEACD30436B

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
              I hope ACC has been practicing their shootout skills.

Assuming UAF doesn't implode and take dumb penalties a la January, this should be a couple of great games.
              I don't think they are going to need it.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally Posted by :
                Military personnel with a valid ID can purchase a $5 ticket to all remaining ‪#‎SeawolfHockey‬ games. Tickets can be purchased at ITT in the Arctic Oasis Activities Center or at the Sullivan Arena

Is this still the case for this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
                  Originally Posted by :
                  Military personnel with a valid ID can purchase a $5 ticket to all remaining ‪#‎SeawolfHockey‬ games. Tickets can be purchased at ITT in the Arctic Oasis Activities Center or at the Sullivan Arena

An Alaska Peace Makers Militia ID's will not be honored in Anchorage.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
                    Originally Posted by :

I was told it was.
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
                      Originally Posted by :

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                      Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      I was told it was.
                      I believe Alaska Hockey is correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                        I have to admit, that was funny.

Comment

Working...
                        X