X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    I'm hoping the nooks get their post-season ban lifted.
    Then the Seawolves can end the nooks season again.
    Sweet!
    Ban will not be lifted...Alaska cited for violations/no argument there/if you try and appeal and lose, they will carry over to next season. ...Not forfeits, just have to vacate wins....other teams will not get credit for wins from what I understand, coaches and ineligible players will lose wins and stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
      Ban will not be lifted...Alaska cited for violations/no argument there/if you try and appeal and lose, they will carry over to next season. ...Not forfeits, just have to vacate wins....other teams will not get credit for wins from what I understand, coaches and ineligible players will lose wins and stats.
      So everybody loses? Thanks Fairbanks!
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Just saw an ad on Channel 2 for UA_
        Throughout the ad they stressed the F
        The graphic at the end stressed the F in two places
        You UA_ folks just can't seem to divorce yourselves from that burg on the edge of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
          Just saw an ad on Channel 2 for UA_
          Throughout the ad they stressed the F
          The graphic at the end stressed the F in two places
          You UA_ folks just can't seem to divorce yourselves from that burg on the edge of nowhere
          Hilarity ensues for the name "change"!
          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

It would be great if Mike Elam and Bobby Lukkason reffed the Gov's Cup.
            It'd help put a damper on Butterbean's incessant trying to swap out players on icing calls.
            By the time most ref's have sorted out Butterbean's "swap" his guys have had an illegal rest.
            Think Whitten thought that "trick" up on his own? Or did he mimic Butterbean?
            Course illegal goings on seem to pop up every so often (or more frequently) up there in the burg on the edge of nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              So everybody loses? Thanks Fairbanks!
              We aim to please.
              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
                Do all coaches pay incentives have to be returned or are they overlooked as it would be too hard for the payroll department to do the official procedure?
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                  Do all coaches pay incentives have to be returned or are they overlooked as it would be too hard for the payroll department to do the official procedure?
                  Probably a bunch of adjusters up there and they get lost anytime the count goes beyond 2.
                  But this one should be a no brainer even for those with a frozen _airbanks brain.
                  Then again maybe they thawed out in one of their outdoor furnaces.
                  Doesn't really matter the incentives for zero should be zero.
                  Squarebanks?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                    Squarebanks?????
                    You rang?
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                      You rang?
                      How about watching some real hockey with us Thursday and or Friday Jan 8th 9th at the Sully?
                      I'll buy the beer.
                      Alaska Hockey supplies the eats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                        How about watching some real hockey with us Thursday and or Friday Jan 8th 9th at the Sully?
                        I'll buy the beer.
                        Alaska Hockey supplies the eats.
                        I'd love to, but I'll be sinking into the Maui sand after multiple Big Swell IPA's.

Comment

I'd love to, but I'll be sinking into the Maui sand after multiple Big Swell IPA's.
                          I see the trade off …………….. “Honey if I take you to Maui for a week can I drive to _airbanks by myself during February when it’s – 40 below and hang out with all my buddies for 3 day’s" ? I have a good tent.
                          Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 12-11-2014, 02:31 AM.
                          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                            I see the trade off …………….. “Honey if I take you to Maui for a week can I drive to _airbanks by myself during February when it’s – 40 below and hang out with all my buddies for 3 day’s" ? I have a good tent.
                            More like 10 days.

Comment

More like 10 days.
                              10 days in a tent at -40 in the burg on the edge of nowhere will for sure freeze your brain.
                              Maybe you can pick up a tent heater while shopping with the dump bears at one of the transfer stations.

Comment

Where is Ice Angel??????

Comment

Working...
                                X