• Show
Clear All

Re: He's dead, Jim.

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    Wesley Warren Jr The man with the the 132 pound scrotum

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...c-scrotum-dies
    What a load of bollocks!
    Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

David Brenner
      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

David Brenner

We had David as a guest on our morning show in Houston. He showed up accompanied by an extraordinarily good looking young woman. We had all of our guests read a forecast. And the script mentioned "satellite." So he reads this thing: "The K*** satellite weather forecast, (pause) like you guys have a satellite." He was funny, entertaining and professional. RIP, David.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Rumor has it that Fred Phelps is on deaths door. Hope he has the biggest, gayest parade at his funeral.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

There was also the rumor about Wayne Knight (Neuman on Seinfeld) but that was quickly squashed by Knight himself on the Tweeter Machine. These internet hoaxes really need to stop.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              There was also the rumor about Wayne Knight (Neuman on Seinfeld) but that was quickly squashed by Knight himself on the Tweeter Machine. These internet hoaxes really need to stop.
              There was one about Chumlee from Pawn Stars, too. He's not dead, they're just being sued for taking in a stolen coin collection.
              This space for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                Rumor has it that Fred Phelps is on deaths door. Hope he has the biggest, gayest parade at his funeral.
                Apparently he was excommunicated by his own church?
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Apparently he was excommunicated by his own church?
                  Karma can be a b!t¢h can't it

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                    From time to time he'd bring his carnival to Omaha to b*tch about one thing or another. And I'd get a "request for coverage" 'phone call from his "church." My response was: "if a car load of toughs pulls up and begins kicking the sh*t out of you, let us know and we'll be right there. Otherwise, the same tired act, that you put on week after week, is not "news" and we won't be there." And I applied the same standard to the New Black Panther Party, the Klan, PETA and others. If trouble broke out, that would be news. But sbsent some a*s kicking, who cares?

It's my understanding Westboro Baptist "church" is essentially a family business. The only members of his "church" are his children and relatives. And he has no standing with any recognized religion, certainly not the Southern Baptist Convention.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,3720753.story
                    Last edited by Old Pio; 03-16-2014, 04:17 PM.
                    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Karma can be a b!t¢h can't it
                      http://www.buzzfeed.com/tonymerevick...communicated-a

Originally posted by Nathan Phelps
                      The ex-communicated part is still not clear to me. I only have hearsay on the reason, and two different versions, so I won't comment at this point other than to say he was moved into another house and watched over so he wouldn't harm himself.
                      The WBC isn't letting family members who have left the church see him to say good-bye.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Former Boston mayor Tom Menino has advanced cancer

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...dvanced-cancer

Comment

Originally posted by bueller View Post
                          There was one about Chumlee from Pawn Stars, too. He's not dead, they're just being sued for taking in a stolen coin collection.
                          That guy has been brain dead for years. If I worked there I'd have driven him into the desert and left him there.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            That guy has been brain dead for years. If I worked there I'd have driven him into the desert and left him there.
                            You know the show isn't real, right?
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

The WBC isn't letting family members who have left the church see him to say good-bye.
                              He deserves to die alone and scared.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                He deserves to die alone and scared.
                                Not as much as he will deserve to be alone and scared after he dies, if you catch my meaning. I normally would prefer to reserve judgement for The Almighty, but Phelps has done nothing to warrant anyone's sympathies.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X