X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: He's dead, Jim.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    When I had my knee scoped, I can't remember how or what they gave me, but I'm still conscious, and can feel the doc jabbing around inside my knee, and I let out a little "uggh". Didn't really hurt bad, but just uncomfortable. The doc says, "You can feel that?" and I'm like, "yeah", so I guess they hit me up with more of it. Next thing I know, I'm waking up and the whole thing's over.
    When I had my knee done I asked if I could have a local so I could watch. Nope.

Two colonoscopies and a vastectomy I said wake me when it's over!
    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post

Do they put you out for vasectamies? I've been putting mine off because I thought they just did locals.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Vic and perc make me feel like a 2YO on crack..
        i have both of those sitting in the cabinet. they do N O T H I N G for me. perhaps the cvs gave me the sugar versions

i've been given each a couple times and it's like i'm eating pez.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• weed >>
          (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Originally posted by haulin oats View Post
            Do they put you out for vasectamies? I've been putting mine off because I thought they just did locals.
            Had mine done about 25 years ago and was out for it. The doc had been a goalie for the Montreal Junior Canadiens back in the days of no masks.

Comment

Hollywood director Andrew Mclaglen

Might have to watch McClintock this weekend

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...len-dead-at-94

Comment

Originally posted by haulin oats View Post
                Do they put you out for vasectomies? I've been putting mine off because I thought they just did locals.
                No, they do out of towners, too.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Quick note: morphine is awesome. They gave some to me when I went to the ER for the previously mentioned tooth thing. They could have honestly said (and followed through with it): "I'm going to punch you in the face with acid-covered brass knuckles" and I would have said, "Okay, that's fine."
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post

When I had my shoulder operation, they told me that I wasn't even allowed to ask for local because I might be tempted to flinch, get bored, or claustrophobic with the surgeon basically inches from my face the whole time. I asked them if they thought I was stupid enough to ask for it, and they said yes. The thought never crossed my mind.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      I'm sadder than I thought I would be when I heard the news. She's had an amazing life and worked really hard and hustled when she had to. I really admire what she accomplished. She made red carpet coverage the huge thing that it is today and one of the reasons I go to the Emmys every year is because I get to walk the red carpet and I want to do that because she made it into a huge part of every awards show. Interestingly enough, this was the first year I DIDN'T get to walk it. Fashion designers owe her a huge debt of gratitude because without her "Who are you wearing?" no one would really know who they are. RIP Joan.

I think for awards show season this winter, they should have a black carpet.
                      Joan Rivers' funeral to get the red carpet treatment
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I had surgery on my foot last summer and when I talked to the anesthesiologist, I told him the last time I had surgery, when I woke up I felt kind of groggy and a little nauseuos. So, they gave me propophyl and I woke up fast and clear headed and on the way home I got a cup of coffee and ate normally like nothing happened. If I ever have surgery again, I'm going to ask for it.
                        I might ask for it even if I don't have any surgery planned I felt like I had my computer rebooted when i woke up. i was not supposed to, but i drove home from the surgery.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

S. Truett Cathy, Chick-Fil-A founder
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Chicago Fire actress Molly Glynn, 46

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              I couldn't even find which character she played...
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I couldn't even find which character she played...
                                Me either!

Comment

Working...
                                X