Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Supervisor asked me to submit for travel approval to travel to Colombia today. Oh yay.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Considering taking enough credits next year to make it a full five years and double major in Finance and Accounting rather than just the Accounting minor..I'm in the two "difficult/weed out" accounting courses and feel fairly confident in my knowledge and understanding. Things could change throughout the semester, but their may be a serious advantage to double majoring.
      I have a degree in Accounting with a minor in Finance. I've been in public accounting for almost 18 years. If I had to do it over again, I would have done the Finance major with the minor in Accounting. Public accounting, especially taxation, is going to be more and more of a pain in the *** due to the regulations heaped on us by Congress, starting with Obamacare, among many others. That is not meant to be a political statement; that's just what is coming down the pike, and in a hurry.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Supervisor asked me to submit for travel approval to travel to Colombia today. Oh yay.
        How much does sniper rental cost these days?
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I have the perfect cap for you. On the front of it there are three big letters. D E A. I triple dog dare you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
            How much does sniper rental cost these days?
            I was wondering what an eight-ball of yayo costs. Figure he could bring some back.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I knew someone who smuggled back some of Amsterdam's finest. And this was in 2003 just two years after 9/11. She had it her bag on our trip around Europe for something like 22 days.

Not smart and can't believe she got it in.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I was wondering what an eight-ball of yayo costs. Figure he could bring some back.
                I'm sure his belt buckle has a secret compartment big enough to hide a piano.

Edit. For those of you keeping score from home. EEG test went as expected. The neurologist was behind schedule all day and will call with the results tomorrow. It has been a long day...........

Edit x 2. Yesterday was my Friday. Taking the boys camping this weekend. Looks like the weather for the next week or so is going to be ideal. I heart fall.
                Last edited by gmann; 09-23-2014, 08:16 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Brent, hate to disappoint, but you're going to have to settle for the same old Hennepin Ave. smack.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Brent, hate to disappoint, but you're going to have to settle for the same old Hennepin Ave. smack.
                    That's ok. I have some meth connections elsewhere. That also helps with my slender figure
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

In addition to the Colombia trip, the guy I'm working with to put on this training this week is planning a training session in Buenos Aires in February and wants me to go with and include my training that I've created with what he's doing. It makes sense and my new supervisor realizes the need for training worldwide, so there's probably a better than 50/50 chance I'll have to go there too.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        That's ok. I have some meth connections elsewhere.
                        In St. Cloud, I'll bet.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          In St. Cloud, I'll bet.
                          I could even guess the poster...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I could even guess the poster...
                            Well, they are no longer in St, Clooud, but yeah.

Comment

I think I may need to find a new wireless router. This one might be....uh....defective. Yeah. We'll go with defective.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                I think I may need to find a new wireless router. This one might be....uh....defective. Yeah. We'll go with defective.
                                You went all Office Space on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X