Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
    We made it to Philly. Stopped in Pittsburgh last night, went to Church for lunch, little stop in Gettysburg for some history, and made it to the hotel a couple hours ago. Settled in nicely; LGF is asleep and I think HN and I are going to follow suit shortly. Big day tomorrow.
    can't believe you didn't stop in harrisburg and do the TMI tour
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

mmm...church for lunch sounds good. saw your gettysburg pics, they made me homesick (I grew up not far from there).
      We stopped for the night in Monroeville, PA. Just down the street from Murraysville. Many of thehotels were booked full by news stations.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
        mmm...church for lunch sounds good. saw your gettysburg pics, they made me homesick (I grew up not far from there).
        We stopped for the night in Monroeville, PA. Just down the street from Murraysville. Many of thehotels were booked full by news stations.
        Murraysville is where a student stabbed 20 people yesterday right. Crazy
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
          We made it to Philly. Stopped in Pittsburgh last night, went to Church for lunch, little stop in Gettysburg for some history, and made it to the hotel a couple hours ago. Settled in nicely; LGF is asleep and I think HN and I are going to follow suit shortly. Big day tomorrow.
          He was playing something at noon, in Pennsylvania? That must have been a pretty rare show! I'm sure it was pretty awesome!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            He was playing something at noon, in Pennsylvania? That must have been a pretty rare show! I'm sure it was pretty awesome!
            A guy I know, who is a hell of a guitarist, is playing with a group in Philly tonight. You might even like them as they twang some, the Delta Routine. They are staying in Atlantic City as Scarlet is. I imagine when the tour was booked they weren't thinking about the Frozen Four impacting room availability and pricing in Philly.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Twins game at noon, followed by hockey.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Can it be 2pm yet?

Sounds like the woman is going to head over for the game tonight. She's hooked onto Gopher hockey. Her conversion is almost complete! She has to work on tArrogance a little more.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Can it be 2pm yet?

Sounds like the woman is going to head over for the game tonight. She's hooked onto Gopher hockey. Her conversion is almost complete! She has to work on tArrogance a little more.
                  That will come over time. Your focus should be on the little one that is the gopher fan. That will be quicker.
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Here at TPA. Flight leaves in 30 mins. It is certainly amateur flying season, there were cats ****ing at the security checkpoint, numerous people getting their bags pulled... such a headache.

See some of y'all around philly tonight! I'll be the Floridian tourist in shorts, sandals and an SLU road jersey

Comment

BC fan on my flight going to the Frozen Four as well. Yes Scarlet, I talked trash Who hates BC? Everybody hates BC!

Comment

Morning, The Lodge.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        And that was the second time I got crabs.
                        Shoot. Just missed that cause I headed to bed early, what with this dang ailment that's been laying me all low-like and everything. We coulda had a real nice quoteathon going there. (I'll stop hillbillying now. )

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I hate gambling. Why do I do this to myself??
                        You follow zee BU ice hockey as well, ja? Ja. Mozzt definitely signs uff mazzzzochizm. Ja, terrible malady. No cure.
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          SO we found out Lil can drive a Lambo or Ferrari on a track in FLA at age 18. He is jacked.
                          can I come?
                          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                          Skating Friar Jersey
                          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            I think she meant the brewpub in Pittsuburgh
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

So looks like a former Riverhawk and former Terrier will debut for the Wild tonight as John Curry will likely start in goal and Folin on D.

I might even watch a little between periods of the main event.

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Getting ready to head to Philly in about an hour. We got ourselves one of them fancy stretch limos. Brining our own libations for the ride! Should be a fun day/evening.

mookie - text me when you get to the rink.

And yay for John Curry!

Comment

Working...
                                X