Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

I am sincerely disappointed in the amount of BC-Union numbskullery on the D-1 side. There's just not enough, outside of Dutchman and hoky. Their semi-final thread is only 6 pages long, as opposed to 42 pages of posts for those midwestern yokels.

Comment

The lady in front of my at the local deli/sandwich place ordered a BLT, hold the tomato and lettuce, add cheese with extra mayo.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
        I am sincerely disappointed in the amount of BC-Union numbskullery on the D-1 side. There's just not enough, outside of Dutchman and hoky. Their semi-final thread is only 6 pages long, as opposed to 42 pages of posts for those midwestern yokels.
        The West is the best.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        The lady in front of my at the local deli/sandwich place ordered a BLT, hold the tomato and lettuce, add cheese with extra mayo.
        Did she get a Diet Coke with that?

Comment

Well, they probably didn't have a bacon and cheese sandwich on the menu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdIXrF34Bz0

Comment

The guy in front of me in Subway ordered a ham sandwich with extra mayo. That was it. Ham and mayo on white. Daring folks in these parts!
            Bugs Bunny - 96
            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
              The guy in front of me in Subway ordered a ham sandwich with extra mayo. That was it. Ham and mayo on white. Daring folks in these parts!
              I had a buddy who did that in high school. He'd go to Subway, order a ham sub, get cheese, mayo and sometimes lettuce, too. That's it. Why would you pay Subway's prices for what takes all of 2 minutes to make at home?
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                I had a buddy who did that in high school. He'd go to Subway, order a ham sub, get cheese, mayo and sometimes lettuce, too. That's it. Why would you pay Subway's prices for what takes all of 2 minutes to make at home?
                Why would you go to Subway in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Why would you go to Subway in the first place?
                  Back in the 90's, in Rosemount and Apple Valley, there wasn't much competition as far as sub shops go.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Wasn't having a very good day but............ BC, the preordained champions (why should Union bother to play, BC is going to win it allllllll), just went in the shi77er. Life is good

Not that it will stop the insufferable trolls who think BC is the next coming but it still gives me a chuckle

Comment

Twins game was a dumpster fire. Not surprising. It was fun being back at the ballpark.

Now to somewhat work, watch hockey, and relax. Yes, I got a promotion at work so I can work from home at night to communicate with China for purchasing.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                        Twins game was a dumpster fire. Not surprising. It was fun being back at the ballpark.
                        I've had season tickets (a small pack, not the whole thing) for almost 10 years, and I just let somebody else have mine for tomorrow. Just can't care enough at this point.

Holy cow the last 10 minutes of that BC - Union game was a little crazy. My adrenalin is still going. Might need a beverage to calm the nerves!
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Wasn't having a very good day but............ BC, the preordained champions (why should Union bother to play, BC is going to win it allllllll), just went in the shi77er. Life is good

Not that it will stop the insufferable trolls who think BC is the next coming but it still gives me a chuckle
                          BC must be your Ylae!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Holy cow the last 10 minutes of that BC - Union game was a little crazy. My adrenalin is still going. Might need a beverage to calm the nerves!
                            I'm thinking Jerry could use one too!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I really wish I could have seen this game. I wasn't 100% certain that Union could do it, but I'm happy to have at least half the championship game right on my bracket.

Comment

At least BC won't win. Don't really give a **** about the outcome now.

Comment

Working...
                                X