Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

On the fun side of security.....California dreaming.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

MehHT

I should be happy with a tie, but not after leading 2-0.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The boy said he was crying after the game (along with his teammates) and he got about 20 hugs from schoolmates who stuck around. So glad he goes to a school where they all support each other's teams and their fellow student athletes.

He's at the hoops game tonight in the student section.

Went out to dinner with fellow parents tonight and put the season to rest over a few drinks and a fish fry at one of the restaurants that sponsors us.

Bring on lacrosse!

Can't wait as we are one of the premier programs in the state and the boy is a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Dang, and I've never laid a finger on you Les.
          Jonesin' for my massage on Tuesday.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          MehHT

I should be happy with a tie, but not after leading 2-0.
          Tie here too. No idea how the game ended because the bozos on cut the radio feed to play some local music before the game ended.

Hell week ended. Today was even more nuts than the other days. People are fffed up.

Comment

Well... we didn't #BeatYale but I'll still sit at the HHT with the tie.
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Lots of ties tonight. Disappointing though. Thanks again to mookie for the ride home. Now to stress about snow tomorow and if it will affect travel to and frm the game.

Comment

HHT. Thankfully I was able to listen to most of the game (stupid early starts).

Old friend (I've known him for about 34 years) is heading over tomorrow. Haven't hung out with him in a couple years. It'll be awesome to catch up. He, along with my brother, me, and one other guy, were known as the Four Horsemen in our neighborhood growing up.

Also got set up for a spring beer festival in April. IIRC, 75+ vendors. Should be a fun time.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

HHT! Almost killed me watching.
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                    HHT! Almost killed me watching.
                    Now THAT was an ending to a game! Up to down to UP again, and then I almost had to swallow my stomach. Great ending.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

HHT! Secured the 1st round playoff bye week! And to think the talking heads predicted this team to finish 11th. Heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        I have Charter. If she has the HD package, there's a good chance it's on 788, assuming Mankato doesn't have a local channel 8 because Charter puts all the HD locals in the 780's.
                        I have no 786 or 787, unfortunately.

Uh oh, Biddco just added me on snap chat...
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

More snow then mixed stuff. Bad. Scarlet is going to have it worse. Rain on top of all of that. Yuck.

Comment

It's snowing at my house too. It's not in the forecasts, and according to current official weather conditions it's not happening. I'm getting a rogue snow job.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X