Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

S'upp y'all
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Just picked up my car. The good news is it took longer than they quoted, so it ended up costing $1450.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Proud to announce I've been offered and accepted a job offer at a local middle school. Now if only HR/District Office would call me to have me come in a sign a contract...I'd feel a lot better about it (less worried about it)

I'll just give em a call tomorrow about "benefits" to get the ball rolling.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Proud to announce I've been offered and accepted a job offer at a local middle school. Now if only HR/District Office would call me to have me come in a sign a contract...I'd feel a lot better about it (less worried about it)
          Congrats!!
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Congratulations!

Can't wait to hear the stories about how you get yelled at for being in the teachers' lounge because they think you're one of the students.
            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

nice
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nice.

I'd like to get a call back from a local college about one of their job openings.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  Nice.

I'd like to get a call back from a local college about one of their job openings.
                  I'm also waiting for a phone call. I put in for a Health and Wellness assistant position with a local chiropractor, and I'm hoping I get called in for an interview.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post

Congrats, I think. What district? Depending on the district I might change it to "I'm sorry." And "good luck.". I expect middle school to be the toughest.

Comment

*Murica accent*

"Whell it's about daaaamn tiiiime!"

Congrats!

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Tell me about it. "OCC/OU, I have a Masters from Oakland, are you hiring lecturers for IT classes?"
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-16-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

w00t!! congrats!

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        I'm also waiting for a phone call. I put in for a Health and Wellness assistant position with a local chiropractor, and I'm hoping I get called in for an interview.
                        Saying a prayer!

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          Congrats, I think. What district? Depending on the district I might change it to "I'm sorry." And "good luck.". I expect middle school to be the toughest.
                          Elk River

Thank you everyone. It's not official yet and won't be until I sign a contract. Then I'll stop being paranoid.
                          Last edited by Biddco; 07-16-2014, 11:33 PM.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning.

Back to the grind.
                                Posted most of my All-Star pics on Facebook and Flickr.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X