Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    He is doing better now, right?
    He is definitely feeling better. His leg is a disgusting blistery mess, but that will pass. The doctors think he'll be able to go to oral antibiotics and go home soon. Him being a diabetic has slowed things down a bit. Time for the guy who has worked for coca-cola for almost 50 years to drop drinking pop.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      He is definitely feeling better. His leg is a disgusting blistery mess, but that will pass. The doctors think he'll be able to go to oral antibiotics and go home soon. Him being a diabetic has slowed things down a bit. Time for the guy who has worked for coca-cola for almost 50 years to drop drinking pop.
      I guess

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Fun hockey game last night, but going to shoot-outs prior to getting up at 4:25 AM leaves too little sleep for an old man.

Comment

Party tonight! Anyone in the area that I didn't invite (probably because I either missed you on facebook or we aren't connected on facebook) feel free to come over. Free beer. Also, we'll have a TV setup in the garage (since this is supposed to be a garage party), so we can have to Gopher-SCSU game on. Figured people would appreciate that. We'll have a fire going in the driveway, in one of the portable fire pit things, for some warmth.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Morning, Lodge!

Get to make an appt to replace my windshield (I think 3-4 nicks in it is enough to finally call it in), see if my costume idea will work, going to help bbdl finish off his shed, and then watch some hockey and drink some beer.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Happy Friday! Got a text this mornig at 4:57am from my boss. Woke me up. Drinking a larger cup of coffee this morning as I couldn't get back to sleep. How do I tell her to not do that???

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Good morning Lodge. Happy Friday! Got a text this mornig at 4:57am from my boss. Woke me up. Drinking a larger cup of coffee this morning as I couldn't get back to sleep. How do I tell her to not do that???
                  Respond at 9PM your time.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                    Respond at 9PM your time.
                    I'm seriously thinking of doing that this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Turn the god dam phone off at night. That's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        That's what I do, too.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          Ya my phone is off at night. Nothing is so important it can't wait till I'm up.

Even if it was a family emergency, none live within 4 states of me so it's not like I could get there any sooner.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            But step on his lawn & he will wake up instantly and yell at you from the front step.
                            Not a pretty sight.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                              But step on his lawn & he will wake up instantly and yell at you from the front step.
                              Not a pretty sight.
                              I agree it's not a pretty sight, but it's been weeks since any of those dam kids have dared set foot on my lawn.

Comment

While riding the bus this morning, I realized that the jeans I tossed on are the jeans I wear while doing messy projects around the house, things that get pants nice and filthy like working on my car. Yeah, wasn't thinking and just grabbed the jeans I saw sitting on top of the clothes drier - so they're at least "clean." Whoops.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X