Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    921.8 miles to go.
    Why not just finish that up this week?
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      So do Monopoly and Risk, yet no one tries to convince us that "board sports" are a thing....
      Hmm...I should start a "board sports" group. Maybe we'll be "board magnates" and play Monopoly, Dominion, Kingsburg, Settlers of Catan.

I'm glad my eFriends were able to help me realize all the sports I can play.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

SPORTS!!11!!!!!1!!1!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out. Continue on.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          Hmm...I should start a "board sports" group. Maybe we'll be "board magnates" and play Monopoly, Dominion, Kingsburg, Settlers of Catan.

I'm glad my eFriends were able to help me realize all the sports I can play.
          Isn't Dominion more of a cardSport than a boardSport?
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Oxford says sport requires 3 things to qualify. 1) physical exertion, 2) skill, and 3) competing against another or others.

So I don't think toiletsports (eww) or MSExcel-sports is going to count.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

You're just not thinking creatively enough here, JF.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                Why not just finish that up this week?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  You're just not thinking creatively enough here, JF.
                  I don't care who bbdl is competing with in those 2 "sports".
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Oh, he's going DOWN!

Twin peakers today.

I'm at the top of my game.

Comment

You don't want to hear about the nuances surrounding the personal penalty of a crack back block?

Comment

Oxford says sport requires 3 things to qualify. 1) physical exertion, 2) skill, and 3) competing against another or others.
                        It should be noted that 12 oz. curls of Mountain Dew don't count as physical exertion.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

It should be noted that 12 oz. curls of Mountain Dew don't count as physical exertion.
                          Why the hell not? Those cans don't lift themselves!

Comment

And that is actually a helluva lot more physical exertion than it takes to play a stupid video game. So many mouse clicks!!!!!
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

About four pages in on this whole sports thing and nobody has mentioned competitive eating yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5mKAC2XQPA
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Are we counting drinking beer as a sport? I think in gonna try that one this evening.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X