Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Have they tried loading MS Office onto your computer yet?
    It came with Office, and you could open Excel just fine, it just wouldn't open any of my spreadsheets. I just got an error. It took IT 45 minutes to figure out that there was some setting that was wrong. I don't know why I'm having all of these issues. For some reason it automatically opens 3 programs that I rarely, if ever, use every time the computer restarts, so I have a bunch of crap to close before I do anything. Screen resolution was really messed up for a while, all of the words were in like size 6 font. I got it somewhat fixed now, but it still isn't completely right.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Planning on fair today but weather looks yucky.

So gmann has a tent bigger than Brent's apartment?

Scarlet, don't you know a nerd you can smile sweetly at and have him come over to help?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        It came with Office, and you could open Excel just fine, it just wouldn't open any of my spreadsheets. I just got an error. It took IT 45 minutes to figure out that there was some setting that was wrong. I don't know why I'm having all of these issues. For some reason it automatically opens 3 programs that I rarely, if ever, use every time the computer restarts, so I have a bunch of crap to close before I do anything. Screen resolution was really messed up for a while, all of the words were in like size 6 font. I got it somewhat fixed now, but it still isn't completely right.
        That's not your computer's fault, that's an OS imaging issue, therefore the tech team's fault. Someone strayed from the standard imaging package (operating system, default settings, and software packages) your company uses/issues.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          Morning Lodge.

Scarlet, don't you know a nerd you can smile sweetly at and have him come over to help?
          Morning Lodge.

Timestamp difference = 2hrs, 5mins. That might be a new record.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

It poured most of the night and into the morning and finally let up about an hour ago. I'm really looking forward to packing up a wet tent.........
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
              I'm really looking forward to packing up a wet tent.........
              You mean looking forward to the days when the boys are old enough that you can just supervise, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                You mean looking forward to the days when the boys are old enough that you can just supervise, right?
                Winner winer chicken dinner.

Both boys want to step in and help. Little gII is fairly useful but tends to wander off track pretty quick. Little g sticks around and stays on task but due to his disability he is very limited..........insert herding cat video.
                sigpic

Comment

I think I need the phone upgrade.

Didn't get rained on at the fair. Pretty short visit due to my ankle. Jr is going with some friends and we stopped at their house. One girl his age is pretty cute but her friend is going too. Holy crap I hope he gets a photo with these girls for his Facebook.

Comment

Good evening Lodge.

Back home and now we are getting ready to go to the local high school football game. First game at the new field ( our community has invested almost $70 million on a new high school that will be open for its official first day of school next week).
                    sigpic

Comment

I love college football season.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I think I need the phone upgrade.

Didn't get rained on at the fair. Pretty short visit due to my ankle. Jr is going with some friends and we stopped at their house. One girl his age is pretty cute but her friend is going too. Holy crap I hope he gets a photo with these girls for his Facebook.
                        Sounds like Jr. is skipping to like level 8! The 2 for 1 special!

Cowboy Rides Away: Dallas is on CMT. Hell yes I'm sitting here watching this. Just so dam good.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Got re-certed for the power equipment. I love it when the course (it's a video on a computer) explains what a "ramp" is. It was about 90 minutes of BS. At least I got out early, due to business being dead. Still a 9 hour day though, and the shortest day I've worked this week. Now on to a 4 day weekend!
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I must've really been suffering from jet lag as I took two two-hour naps this afternoon. Wasted a perfectly gorgeous day but I was really tired. So glad I took the rest of the week off when I got back from California.

Comment

I still feel 25 most of the time, but I'll still raise a little cane, with the boys...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                I still feel 25 most of the time, but I'll still raise a little cane, with the boys...
                                Ditto. Sometimes you just have to say...what the f*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvOmqYk8JOk
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X