Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Good morning Lodge. Here at the airport for my flight home. Early. My cousin has a 9am golf game so he had to drop me off early. Flight isn't till 11. Having a sit down breakfast at a Chili's. If there was ever an airport that needed a Dunkin's, this one is it.

Comment

Good morning!
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Good morning from my balcony overlooking the Columbia River in Astoria, OR. Oh the joy (for you Lewis & Clark fans)
        Spent the past two days with my cousins at their home/winery in eastern WA....mmmmmm.....wine.....

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Bought a "deck box" to store outdoor stuff ouy on the deck at Menards. Got it home and pulled it out of the packaging, to find that one corner was busted up. Packaged it back up, and took it back. Got a new one, checked it out and everything looked good when I checked it out at the store. Unpacked it this morning and found that one of the hinges is broken off. Didn't realize it at the store, didn't look closely at the hinges. Now we're off to Menards again to try a 3rd one. Ugh.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Jr took a class in "Street Smarts" yesterday up at National Sports Center in Blaine. All day class supposed teach h better driving skills, etc. Put on by a bunch driving instructors who teach race driving, pursuit driving for cops, as well as these classes.
            Most are racers.

I think it might have made him overconfident on the road. He thinks he's a racer now and he wants to take performance driving class now at the race track.

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.

The g family had a great weekend. My best friend ( we have known each other for nearly 35 years) and his family spent the weekend with us.

99.99% of the time I listen to the angel on my shoulder. When my friend and I get together I tend to listen to the devil on the other shoulder.

Went to bed at 5am Saturday and 4:30 this morning. It was a great weekend though. Our families spent some quality time together and then my best bud and I had quality time together killing brain cells and catching up.
              sigpic

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Last night was fun. Then Mr showed up with his brother and a few more people. Went to the Twins game today.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Jr took a class in "Street Smarts" yesterday up at National Sports Center in Blaine. All day class supposed teach h better driving skills, etc. Put on by a bunch driving instructors who teach race driving, pursuit driving for cops, as well as these classes.
                  Most are racers.

I think it might have made him overconfident on the road. He thinks he's a racer now and he wants to take performance driving class now at the race track.
                  Should have included smart tidbits like "never flash all your money in front if a hooker"
                  &
                  "Generally cop cars have engine governors that shut them off at 145mph. So if you are speeding and you see a cop don't hit the break-gas up as if you pass him at 125mph he won't pull out since by the time he gets up to that speed you'll be 2 miles ahead of him. So keep going and take the first exit you reach. Turn right. Turn right again."
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Should have included smart tidbits like "never flash all your money in front if a hooker"
                    &
                    "Generally cop cars have engine governors that shut them off at 145mph. So if you are speeding and you see a cop don't hit the break-gas up as if you pass him at 125mph he won't pull out since by the time he gets up to that speed you'll be 2 miles ahead of him. So keep going and take the first exit you reach. Turn right. Turn right again."
                    That is in the advanced class...the one junior wants to take.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Most are racers.

Lil took one of those. This is one reason he is in love with exotic cars.

Comment

Y'all forget one thing: you can't beat a radio.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

And a short yawn!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

S'upp y'all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X