Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Good morning Lodge. Heading to Newport, RI for a friend's wedding. Should be lovely. It's a perfect day for it.

Water still coming from above. I am trying to get a contractor in here Monday night but I don't want to do anything till we all figure out where it's coming from, because I could get my ceiling fixed but if the leak isn't fixed, I'm just going to have to do it all over again.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Made hash this morning using the leftover fried potatoes. That was amazing. Now trying to get off the couch and get going to look at new frames for my glasses and maybe the Twins game tonight if the storms come through later.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        844.4 miles to go.
        769.4 miles to go.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Homemade salsa.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Homemade salsa.
            The State Fair doohickey that you bought?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Once every 2-4 weeks here. I love cooking. Actually cooking. People know me as an experimenter in the kitchen. But you know what is fantastic? Being lazy and going back to your childhood.

That and considering my job and the hours it can require while taking care of a house and yard by myself, sometimes HH just hits the spot.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I hear you about the job schedule. Nothing like trying to get motivated to cook up a steak at 8pm for dinner. And honestly, some of my best stuff has come by accident: what do I have left, and what can I do with it?

I can cook up a mean breakfast, though. Many hockey tournament guests can attest to that.
              Ever thought of applying for Chopped? Sometimes, they have amateur competitions. But what can you do with goat brains, jalapenos, quinoa, and spearmint candy?
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Haha I'm not that good. I'm a better baker abd griller than I am a cook.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  I have weird taste when it comes to that stuff. I only like white onions...not red. I really like them raw and hate them caramelized. I love red, yellow, and orange peppers...but find green boring. Love sauteed mushrooms...especially with a big steak. And after all that, I don't like any of that stuff on pizza.
                  Green peppers are just unripened red peppers. That might be why you're tasting a difference there.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Chili is on the stove. Fall's here, Tuesday be d@mned.

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                      I prefer to eat the paper bag that it came in from the grocery store.

Good morning Lodge.

Everything omelette's have been served for breakfast.

Busy day today. Little gII flag football, homecoming parade, homecoming tailgate, HS football game, having friends over for a barbecue and then bonfire.
                      I am exhausted looking at that list

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Good morning Lodge. Heading to Newport, RI for a friend's wedding. Should be lovely. It's a perfect day for it.

Water still coming from above. I am trying to get a contractor in here Monday night but I don't want to do anything till we all figure out where it's coming from, because I could get my ceiling fixed but if the leak isn't fixed, I'm just going to have to do it all over again.
                      that stinks!

Comment

Afternoon Lodge.

Mrs is about to make some homemade salsa. No cilantro at the farmers market we stopped at so had to go the grocery store for it on the way back from Jr' hockey game. Shame to play hockey inside on a day like this. They don't make many better than this.

Some friends are planning a movie viewing at their house tonight. They put up a screen with a projector and we all sit in lawn chairs to watch. Really fun. They are moving soon to another house (downsizing) so last chance at this house.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Green peppers are just unripened red peppers. That might be why you're tasting a difference there.
                          For real? I did not know this.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            Afternoon Lodge.

Mrs is about to make some homemade salsa. No cilantro at the farmers market we stopped at so had to go the grocery store for it on the way back from Jr' hockey game. Shame to play hockey inside on a day like this. They don't make many better than this.

Some friends are planning a movie viewing at their house tonight. They put up a screen with a projector and we all sit in lawn chairs to watch. Really fun. They are moving soon to another house (downsizing) so last chance at this house.
                            Hopefully it's inside!

Unintentional timing of heading inside from reading a book on the patio was perfect, as the nice sunny afternoon turned into a decent rain. Having a movie marathon now.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              The State Fair doohickey that you bought?
                              Yep. I think I have the recipe perfected. This batch was soooo good.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Mookie gets to enjoy the Dan Band tonight
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X