Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    So, it's not a Speedwagon, then?
    Those came later.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
      Good morning Lodge.

For you MN folks, I think Zorbaz is a big time rip off.
      Zorbaz bought a local place on our lake and I hate it in comparison to te old place. At least that place had waitresses. I don't know if it's because my job requires constantly serving people or what but it is highly irritating to me when I go to a restaraunt and must go to the bar and get myself another beer, order my food there, etc.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
        It's not nessecarily a bad place. Most locations if not all of them are located on or near a lake. The thing that gets me is: menus at the table, you must walk up and order your food at the bar, self serve for beverages, silverware and dinnerware are located near the station for beverages. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against self serve. However, if I'm going to over pay for pizza and other bar foods I should not have to be my own waiter. Steps off soap box.

Edit. Regarding my double post earlier today......I posted from zorbaz. Even their wi if is a rip off.
        Pretty much sums it up; read this after my post.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I cannot wait until I get out of town. Sounds like I'm hitting up Madison on Wed, Milwaukee on Thu, then Hartford (WI) on Fri. Seeing friends all along the way. Hopefully it's nice and sunny so I can drop the top. Weather hasn't been cooperating when I've been driving non-commutes lately.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

S'upp beeatches
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge. Where's the blasted new pole?

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Work yesterday was so much better. They fired the person on Friday that would misfile everything and do things in a not so timely manner. Did I mention showing up 30 minutes late and falling asleep at their desk? That too.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Off to work. There is air conditioning there. I have none here. I guess that makes work good....?

Comment

Morning!

Last full day in MN. Met the Clemente family yesterday.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Got my A/C fixed in the truck yesterday. Which was a bit frustrating, since it is not even 2 years old, but they said that it was a faulty freon line, that was bad from the factory, and it was all under warranty, so I guess I can't complain too much. At least there was no money out of my pocket, and I got to take Beau for a Monday drive, which he thoroughly enjoys. Yesterday he was standing with his front feet on the center console, and his back on the back seat, so I opened the sun roof, and he stuck his head out of the top of the truck for a while. He loved it, he even liked it better than sticking his head out the window!

The siding and windows on the house are almost done. Lowes apparently damaged some of the siding when they were moving it around, so the installers sent it back. Since it is special order, it will be 3 weeks before they get replacement pieces. All but one small section of the house is done, and all of the windows are done. Haven't trimmed the windows on the inside yet, because the rooms that were done are going to get renovated soon, so there is no need to put trim on the windows only to take it off again.

Final planning is getting done with the wedding. I'm trying to keep the stress level low with the fiance, sometimes it works better than others. I'm trying to get her to delegate some stuff to other people, so she doesn't have to worry about everything, and I think she is finally seeing the light on that.

I thought I bricked my work computer yesterday afternoon. I restarted it because it was being its normal piece of **** self, and when it restarted all I got was a black screen that was saying that the booting procedure had changed, and failed, and that I needed a 32 digit key code to reset it. Tried restarting again...same thing. It was late enough in the day that I said "**** it" shut the computer and went home. Figured I deal with it in the morning. Started it up this morning and it worked fine.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The cast comes off today! Looking forward to soaking the leg/ankle/foot tonight. Not sure how mobile I'll be right away or if I will get a boot or brace to protect it as it finishes healing.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              The cast comes off today! Looking forward to soaking the leg/ankle/foot tonight. Not sure how mobile I'll be right away or if I will get a boot or brace to protect it as it finishes healing.
                              That's going to feel great. I remember when I only broke my ankle how good it felt to get my leg into the bath, and again with my shoulder last year, a similar thing after only a few days of not being able to bathe because of it. Best of luck with the remainder of the healing process.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                That's going to feel great. I remember when I only broke my ankle how good it felt to get my leg into the bath, and again with my shoulder last year, a similar thing after only a few days of not being able to bathe because of it. Best of luck with the remainder of the healing process.
                                At Tech we call that experience "being a Computer Science major."
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X