Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #173: (Insert Title)

At the Red Sox game with my godson. Game is, well, awful, but we're being entertained somewhat by the older couple sitting behind us on what I believe is their first date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Hope she brings the PAIN!
      No pain. She has good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Morning.

Sounds like our cat (14-15 yrs old) is starting to come to his end.

Has kidney disease and has started puking constantly.
        That's never a good feeling. I've had to make "end of life" decisions for the cats I've had, and when I've driven to the vet with the furball for the last time... it's always been dreadful. Especially hearing that the cat has a less than 1% chance of survival, and that the best decision is to end it all.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Got my septic system recordd updated with the city, mowed the lawn, seasoned the smoker, got rid of a monstrosity of a stupid piece of furniture that my mom left here 4 years ago and took the wife out for dinner. I'd call this a productive night.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Got my septic system recordd updated with the city, mowed the lawn, seasoned the smoker, got rid of a monstrosity of a stupid piece of furniture that my mom left here 4 years ago and took the wife out for dinner. I'd call this a productive night.

Yeah? But you missed Sharknado 2.

FAIL!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              Hope she brings the PAIN!

I had to go to massage therapy for a (hockey) shoulder injury. I walk in and it's this petite 20-something cutey and she proceeds to almost kill me - or at least make me wish for death. It was what I would imagine being stretched on the rack would be like. Seriously excruciating.

Didn't think she was so cute as I was leaving.

At least I didn't wail.
              My regular massage therapist is a woman, not a petite little thing, nor is she a Brunhilda. This woman is great at the deep tissue massages; she can really apply the pressure while her hands are small enough to work in between muscles where a man's hands are generally too large to feel as effective.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                My regular massage therapist is a woman, not a petite little thing, nor is she a Brunhilda. This woman is great at the deep tissue massages; she can really apply the pressure while her hands are small enough to work in between muscles where a man's hands are generally too large to feel as effective.
                I have never received a massage or had any "hands on" pt experience.
                sigpic

Comment

I've had a "sports" massage once or twice. Amazing. Due to back issues and line of work, I knot up all the time. I should find a good masseuse around here.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                    So taking your wife out to dinner at White Castle was not a good choice?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

hmmmm. you have a problem letting girls see you neked... gotcha
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                        So taking your wife out to dinner at White Castle was not a good choice?
                        Not only I have I never received a massage but I've never eaten at White Castle..........
                        sigpic

Comment

I started getting them after I injured my shoulder in hockey some five years ago now. Having the shoulder all messed up, it caused other muscles through my neck and back to get tight and caused some pretty bad headaches. The massages help alleviate that pain so much better than constantly popping pain pills.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

S'upp y'all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X