Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red White Bleeding Blue...

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
    yep. maine will probably score with 23 seconds left to make it a one goal game and then never get the puck into pc's zone after the goal
    I say they score with 29 seconds....then like u said.....

Comment

At least BC lost big.

Comment

rutt clangs one

Comment

Ping

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
          43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
          104-47-14 (.669) in that time
          3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Tired of hearing "he is in with numbers, fakes the pass, quick shot, SAVE Gillies". Or "so and so to someone, and that someone one times it, SAVE Gillies!". Or big scramble in front and Gillies doesn't know where it is and covers up.

Maine has to start to put a premium on their talent AND the coaching talent. Neaman and Gillies... Grrrrrr

Love it as I type this I hear "Rutt hits the post!". Double Grrrrr

Comment

maine pulls marty with 2:45 left, pc calls timeout

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Gillies made the clutch saves when needed...enough said...he's the difference tonight.

Comment

Ouelette was fine tonight...wasn't on him this loss. The reason Maine lost was the fact they were not ready to play when they got off the bus.
                    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

PC was better in the first and a more crisp team overall but they're not worlds better than Maine. Not beat them 4 in a row in games that matter better. To go out that way would be very disappointing and frustrating.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                        PC was better in the first and a more crisp team overall but they're not worlds better than Maine. Not beat them 4 in a row in games that matter better. To go out that way would be very disappointing and frustrating.
                        Maine lost 3 games at home all year 2 being to PC and they've won a whopping total of 1 on the road all year.....do you see any other outcome tomorrow night?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                          You didn't think PC just toyed with Maine in the third? That pc's giant, strong, fast forwards looked like they were skating circles around everyone except shore?

I wonder how come nobody is talking about Hansen's chat with Marty about the water bottle just as PC scored its first goal. Very bothersome

Comment

Originally posted by TERRIERFANinLA View Post
                            You didn't think PC just toyed with Maine in the third? That pc's giant, strong, fast forwards looked like they were skating circles around everyone except shore?

I wonder how come nobody is talking about Hansen's chat with Marty about the water bottle just as PC scored its first goal. Very bothersome
                            I noticed this also, very unprofessional on Hansen's part. No way the ref should be talking to the goalie during play. It looked like he was warning him for the water bottle falling off the top of the net, and then the puck's in the net.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyman99 View Post
                              I noticed this also, very unprofessional on Hansen's part. No way the ref should be talking to the goalie during play. It looked like he was warning him for the water bottle falling off the top of the net, and then the puck's in the net.....
                              Lots of goalies put the water bottle on the back of the net to try to block out of the overhead camera. He was probably telling Marty that he can't do that...
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

I go with Sully tomorrow night. Not that Ouellette was the problem tonight, but he obviously hasn't been good on Saturday nights and Sully has won 3 times the playoff games he has.

Comment

Working...
                                X