Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

he'll try anything these days. boy did his stuff go downhill in a hurry

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      he'll try anything these days. boy did his stuff go downhill in a hurry
      Quirky delivery. Was surprised they signed him but it's not like the years before AT&T, the Giants now print money like the Red Sox .

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Jack Parker is the 2014 Hobey Baker Legend of Hockey recipient.

Comment

Good news. Former BU MVP and All-American John Curry gets his first NHL start as a member of the Wild tonight, against Shattenkirk and the Blues. Minnesota native's last NHL start was in 2009-10 with the Penguins. The game is on NBC Sports Network.

http://wild.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/pr...id=DL|MIN|home
          Last edited by Rogie21; 04-10-2014, 12:31 PM.
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
            Good news. Former BU MVP and All-American John Curry gets his first NHL start as a member of the Wild tonight, against Shattenkirk and the Blues. Minnesota native's last NHL start was in 2009-10 with the Penguins. The game is on NBC Sports Network.

http://wild.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/pr...id=DL|MIN|home
            Great to see. I'm happy for him. Hopefully it goes better than his last start!
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So...I guess it's the responsibility of Quinn, Greeley and the guys to restore the honor of Hockey East.
              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                So...I guess it's the responsibility of Quinn, Greeley and the guys to restore the honor of Hockey East.
                Yup. Go for it

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                  I've never met Scott Young, and never will, probably.
                  I played golf against him in a member-guest back in the 90s. Really, really great guy. Mook, you would know what I'm talking about. He also brought the Stanley Cup to the club after they won it. He's a local guy from Clinton, MA.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    I played golf against him in a member-guest back in the 90s. Really, really great guy. Mook, you would know what I'm talking about. He also brought the Stanley Cup to the club after they won it. He's a local guy from Clinton, MA.
                    He and I were members at the same club in the 2000s. Agree.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Johnny Curry with the win! And a smile a mile wide afterward. And BC loses. Weeeeee! A good night to be a Terrier.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Meanwhile, we've picked up about 80 bazillion recruits for the next few years. Safe to say we'll be plugging more than a few holes.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                          Johnny Curry with the win! And a smile a mile wide afterward. And BC loses. Weeeeee! A good night to be a Terrier.
                          best night of the year!!!!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                            Couple of Curry interviews and more about MacTavish in today's blogpost.
                            And he'll be inducted into the BU Athletics Hall of Fame next month.
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Gaudreau signed

Comment

I mentioned this is the game thread, too -- Anybody else notice how much Gaudreau shockingly breaking in at the last second and unleashing a rocket (to no avail!) looked JUST like Amonte breaking in at the buzzer against Northern Michigan in '91?
                                Bugs Bunny - 96
                                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                                X