Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    he's been right far more than wrong...that's my point
    Yes, he certainly has a couple good connections. He has also been wrong enough that it'd be foolish to blindly believe everything he says, unlike say Mike McMahon. This story appears to be incorrect as well.

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
    I'll admit to being the breaker of the story that proved incorrect on Wood to BC a year early. But since you're into showing my misses, I also was first to report A.J. Greer to BU a year early as well as the Brendan Collier to Northeastern.
    The issue is right now it is hard to believe everything you break, so even if you are first it is clouded in doubt. In addition to the Wood and Starrett issues in the past few days you have also reported both that Coughlin isn't coming to BU til next year and that he is actually coming this year. I also believe the Terrier Hockey Fan Blog was the first to get the Greer story, and then you had it a couple hours later, before anyone else did.

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
      I'll admit to being the breaker of the story that proved incorrect on Wood to BC a year early. But since you're into showing my misses, I also was first to report A.J. Greer to BU a year early as well as the Brendan Collier to Northeastern.
      Cool story bro
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
        Yes, he certainly has a couple good connections. He has also been wrong enough that it'd be foolish to blindly believe everything he says, unlike say Mike McMahon. This story appears to be incorrect as well.
        Exactly. "The Kid" (who is now in high school I believe) is right more than wrong, but he has been wrong enough so that i do not always take what he says as gospel especially when he spouts some wild rumor without anything to back it up as in this case. I'm more apt to believe him when he says where a recruit might be going or who is hiring whom as a coach. He could very well be right but would wait for another source.

However, far be it from us to criticize "The Kid!"

Comment

I know I don't take everything he says as gospel nor do I think he's above criticism. An example of both at the same time was his tweet(s) about the BU recruit being kicked out of high school or whatever the hell it was. I don't like crap like that. Especially if you're just gonna throw it out there without mentioning exactly who. Leave that stuff to hoky (who has also been wrong numerous times).

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            can't find the tweet where he basically said it was "all jeff" as in it was his story. think he ended up deleting some if his tweets from when that all happened.
            A lot easier to look right all the time when you can delete when your wrong.

So, is this thread so good they are letting go to 2000 posts?
            Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

I know I don't take everything he says as gospel nor do I think he's above criticism. An example of both at the same time was his tweet(s) about the BU recruit being kicked out of high school or whatever the hell it was. I don't like crap like that. Especially if you're just gonna throw it out there without mentioning exactly who. Leave that stuff to hoky (who has also been wrong numerous times).

please stop,,,
              he posts stuff after the inner crowd has known for a week or so. collier to nu was done back at the pre draft in may. laughable to pretend he broke it.

remember, you are like mushrooms, we throw you just enough sh** to keep you growing but in the dark on the important stuff

I have a couple bu bits that are coming soon that will be very interesting and he doesnt even know who they are. another non bu coaching situation that will be like old home week

enjoy the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                please stop,,,
                he posts stuff after the inner crowd has known for a week or so. collier to nu was done back at the pre draft in may. laughable to pretend he broke it.

remember, you are like mushrooms, we throw you just enough sh** to keep you growing but in the dark on the important stuff

I have a couple bu bits that are coming soon that will be very interesting and he doesnt even know who they are. another non bu coaching situation that will be like old home week

enjoy the summer
                Nothing like a Hoky tease to ease us through the summer doldrums.
                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

hoky you never cease to amaze me. i wasn't talking about jeff cox.

Comment

please stop,,,
                    he posts stuff after the inner crowd has known for a week or so.
                    Oh man you are the coolest person I've ever met
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                      Nothing like a Hoky tease to ease us through the summer doldrums.
                      bonus points to you if you can figure out:

"another non bu coaching situation that will be like old home week"

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

all good....
                        when i said miller had pc job he said, "not a done deal". really??
                        100% done deal
                        collier to nu was done back in may.
                        stay tuned, summer will be heating up soon.

Comment

again, i was not talking about jeff.

Comment

all good....
                            when i said miller had pc job he said, "not a done deal". really??
                            100% done deal
                            collier to nu was done back in may.
                            stay tuned, summer will be heating up soon.
                            Hoky, I don't know where you've been to glean these tidbits with which you tease us, but it's been pretty hot here for the past week or so.
                            if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Doctors say that attempting to solve puzzles keeps the mind active, and delays the onset of dementia and Alzheimers.

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                                Hoky, I don't know where you've been to glean these tidbits with which you tease us, but it's been pretty hot here for the past week or so.
                                There's a rumor that Jack Parker might retire from coaching...
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X