Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
    Don't they do that every year? I remember it last year in Pittsburgh at least.
    I thought they did. I have pictures of it from last year. Not sure why there is a question about whether the NCAA was OK with it. It's there event. They probably planned it.

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      I thought they did. I have pictures of it from last year. Not sure why there is a question about whether the NCAA was OK with it. It's there event. They probably planned it.
      I just think it seems like a really bad idea from a potential injury perspective. When you expect to glide and you don't, or visa-versa. it's not hard to pull a muscle.

Sort of like dumping gatorade on the coach on a basketball court. Not the right type of celebratory material for the setting.
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Re: BU 2013-2014 (Part III): Close your eyes, we're coming up on the end here...

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        Over / Under on when they hit us up for season ticket renewals?
        Word on the street is that it's pretty soon but there may be some changes coming hence the delay from their normal time table.
        GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
          I haven't had seaosn tickets in a while, but if Eichel actually shows up on campus, I'll be tempted to jump in. Of course, until we start selling out at least 1/4th of the games, I'm not sure it makes sense.
          You won't be buying those tickets.
          The Artist formally known as Steve66

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
            Word on the street is that it's pretty soon but there may be some changes coming hence the delay from their normal time table.
            Changes to next season's schedule? Coaching staff? Ticket Prices? Returning, or non-returning players?
            if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
              Changes to next season's schedule? Coaching staff? Ticket Prices? Returning, or non-returning players?
              Schedule is finalized, but probably won't be released until the banquet Saturday, not sure if they are holding up the renewals until after that, although at this point you may as well wait a week until the schedule is released.

I know there was a ton of internal discussion around ticket prices, no idea what the result was, but I guess we'll all know soon enough.

Comment

ICYMI, another highlight reel goal for Nick Bonino in Saturday's game. This one made his OT game-winner yesterday look pedestrian.

Puck Daddy interview conducted before the two games.
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                  Schedule is finalized, but probably won't be released until the banquet Saturday, not sure if they are holding up the renewals until after that, although at this point you may as well wait a week until the schedule is released.

I know there was a ton of internal discussion around ticket prices, no idea what the result was, but I guess we'll all know soon enough.
                  One would hope they were not discussing increasing the prices!

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                    I just think it seems like a really bad idea from a potential injury perspective. When you expect to glide and you don't, or visa-versa. it's not hard to pull a muscle.

Sort of like dumping gatorade on the coach on a basketball court. Not the right type of celebratory material for the setting.
                    It's extremely thin paper. By the time the confetti hits the ice nobody is skating fast either. I've skated over worse and they're much better than me.
                    Boston University 2009 Champs
                    Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post

Anything of note on the schedule beyond the Wisc, Michigans, and RPI games?
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        I assume Wisc is doing the 1 at BC 1 on BU weekend again?

Comment

No, we're going to Wisconsin, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            Two ECAC games I know of at HAA. One is ho hum, one is kind of cool.

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            One would hope they were not discussing increasing the prices!
                            I can't imagine they would be foolish enough to do that.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            No, we're going to Wisconsin, aren't you?
                            2013 Wisc at BU, BC
                            2104 BU at Wisc X2
                            2015 Wisc at BU, BC
                            2016 BC at Wisc X2

This is a really cool 4 year rotation that I hope BU does more of with BC, UML, UNH and big western schools.

Comment

2014 BU at Wisc X2
                              FYP :-) Also, rumor has it the Wisconsin trip may occur the start of the 2nd half of the season in January.

Comment

I can't imagine they would be foolish enough to do that.
                                Don't forget who we are dealing with here!

Comment

Working...
                                X