Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    those commercials w/Mean Joe Greene, Rodney Dangerfield, etc were great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mnBmfimpNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6SBtg9VQ9M
    Classics. Awesome. Ray Nitschke was in the bowling one at least I think that was him.
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

TV Schedule

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
        FSN or at least local TV better step in for the UND and/or BU series. I have a hard time believing those would go untouched

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
          FSN or at least local TV better step in for the UND and/or BU series. I have a hard time believing those would go untouched
          I do too. And then there's also this:

Which pretty much means more is coming at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            I do too. And then there's also this:

Which pretty much means more is coming at some point.
            Yep, I saw that... otherwise I would've ranted a little harder about it haha

Comment

Cameron Hughes was rated a C prospect in the preseason watch list. I thought he was pushing first round? I wish I had the data on how many rated a C preseason end up in the early rounds, though.
              http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=731360

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                Cameron Hughes was rated a C prospect in the preseason watch list. I thought he was pushing first round? I wish I had the data on how many rated a C preseason end up in the early rounds, though.
                The trend last year was that his stock was rising, but he is as skinny as a rail @ 144#. That must be hurting him. He is the lightest guy on that list and only 1 other player is in the 140's, a lad from Deutschland. There's only 3 players in the 150#'s and 23 in the 160's.

For the record, he's listed @ 160# on UW's website, but that must be soaking wet while wearing some of Rumpel's gear.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Everyone is going to have different opinions on players, this is just one source. Would be a major surprise if he lasted past the third round, even in a good draft.

Comment

That's what I had thought, too. From my perspective as a Badger fan, he is what he his, and I suppose I'd rather have him get underrated than properly rated by NHL scouts. At this point, he's still just a dude from Alberta to me, as I haven't seen him play yet.

Comment

B1G Preseason Poll.

Good news: Preseason polls mean we are getting close to the season!

Bad news: Preseason Poles.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                        B1G Preseason Poll.

My guess was 3rd before I saw the pole, and I thought I might be a little high considering the youth, but I guess not.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                          B1G Preseason Poll.

Big Ten writers have faith in the Badgers! WOOHOO!

Comment

What do you guys think of our USCHO ranking of 10th?

Comment

Originally posted by The-C2 View Post
                              A little optimistic, but there's no way UND is 2.

Comment

Originally posted by The-C2 View Post
                                Too high. Doubt you'd hear anyone here say otherwise. I was surprised to see them ranked so aggressively. Shows how much national writers and coaches pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X