Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Sochi Olympic Games Women's Ice Hockey Tournament

http://www.sochi2014.com/en/ice-hock...le-and-results

For tournament discussion & debate. No brawling!

Anyone know of a composite TV schedule for the tournament?
    Minnesota Hockey

Re: 2014 Sochi Olympic Games Women's Ice Hockey Tournament

For Canadians there is this

http://olympics.cbc.ca/broadcast-sch...=ih/index.html

Just scroll through the days.

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
      Here is one:
      http://bloguin.com/puckdrunklove/2014-articles/january/winter-olympics-2014-tv-schedule-for-men-s-and-women-s-hockey.html
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

http://bloguin.com/puckdrunklove/201...-s-hockey.html

ARM's link...and thanks! Good site w/schedule.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Guys I am REALLY excited...
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            I've become a big fan of Miss Carpenter while watching the exhibition games. Great player. Hope she has a big tournament.
            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              I'm hoping that three weeks from now you're still excited.
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I've become a big fan of Miss Carpenter while watching the exhibition games. Great player. Hope she has a big tournament.
                From my side, all four of the Minnesota D's have been outstanding, Schleper in particular. Really looking forward to it.

Comment

This link is probably my favorite link thus far if you're looking for a composite of every event in one neat little graphic: http://www.sportsinteraction.com/201...edule-results/

Comment

First up for Team USA, Finland. Tapani...Karvinen, Jalosuo and of course Noora. Finland a serious medal contender with goals of sporting something more valued than bronze when the anthem plays. Facing Noora always gives me some concern. Anyway, as a first game opponent and formidable, should be a good test to start the tournament. Have to put a lot of shots on Noora...you know she's going to stop anything she can see. Sure the US will put bodies in front of her.
                    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

First up for Team USA, Finland. Tapani...Karvinen, Jalosuo and of course Noora. Finland a serious medal contender with goals of sporting something more valued than bronze when the anthem plays. Facing Noora always gives me some concern. Anyway, as a first game opponent and formidable, should be a good test to start the tournament. Have to put a lot of shots on Noora...you know she's going to stop anything she can see. Sure the US will put bodies in front of her.
                      Hiirikoski, #6 on D for Finland, is an absolutely world-class player. You can see the Four Nations Finland-Canada final on Fasthockey and in the last four minutes, after Finland pull Raty at 5-3 down, Hiirikoski is worth two of any other player on the ice on either team.

Comment

Originally posted by wwhyte View Post
                        Hiirikoski, #6 on D for Finland, is an absolutely world-class player. You can see the Four Nations Finland-Canada final on Fasthockey and in the last four minutes, after Finland pull Raty at 5-3 down, Hiirikoski is worth two of any other player on the ice on either team.
                        There seems to be some opinion this is the best team Finland has put on the ice in any international competition. Safe to say the US better bring it for 60 minutes.

Excited to watch women's hockey at it's absolute highest level. Even at two in the morning my time.
                        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

North Dakota just posted this page to track their Olympians in Sochi. Good info on there.
                          http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=209384577

Comment

Ditto from Harvard:

http://www.gocrimson.com/sports/wice...20140203odnzqj

Comment

There seems to be some opinion this is the best team Finland has put on the ice in any international competition. Safe to say the US better bring it for 60 minutes.

Excited to watch women's hockey at it's absolute highest level. Even at two in the morning my time.
                              Yahoo! I agree wholeheartedly that our girls have to start hard and fast, and Team Finland is going to make that happen!
                              "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Working...
                              X