Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Super Bowl XLVIII and NFL Thread: Sherman's March to Jersey

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    My take is Dungy can say what he wants. However, it is within anyone's right to mock for what comes out of his mouth. It goes both ways. Believe me, I've said plenty of dumb stuff on this board.
    my other thought is that maybe this isn't an attempt to shame Dungy and thus shame anybody else who would speak such an opinion so that people don't say negative things in similar circumstances of gay players. I mean, its not like these writers aren't savvy and some of them do probably plot (on their own, not suggesting a conspiracy).
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

So Aaron Hernandez will get about 8 games for murdering three people?

Comment

Another detail on Ray Rice that is a joke:

Ray Rice's additional game check fine docked from 2013 base salary of $1 million, not 2014 base of $4 million. That's $58,823 vs. $235,294
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          So Aaron Hernandez will get about 8 games for murdering three people?
          But smoking weed gets you banned for a season. Great lesson.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I know people hate Olbermann and all, but he nailed this.

http://deadspin.com/keith-olbermann-...ium=socialflow

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I know people hate Olbermann and all, but he nailed this.
              He really did. And I loathe him as much as anybody.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                He really did. And I loathe him as much as anybody.
                Yup, he nailed it...even admitting he has been part of the problem in the past.
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  Yup, he nailed it...even admitting he has been part of the problem in the past.
                  The Ray Rice women's jersey is as pointless as the Mike Vick dog jersey.

Comment

I don't get why people are so outraged over the Ray Rice thing. His coach said it was "no big deal" and the league only suspended him for two games. He has great respect for women. Sure, he may punch them in the face and knock them unconscious, but like any true gentleman, he will at least drag them off the elevator. A real thug would have just left her there.

Just listen to those Rhodes Scholars over at First Take discuss the issue logically:
                    http://deadspin.com/first-take-discu...d-b-1610831462

Just leave it to Michelle Beadle to ruin the boys' fun
                    http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/mich...e-segment.html

Comment

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...fiancee-072414
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Adolpho birch failing to explain 2 games for rice in any way that will satisfy anyone on Mike & mike.

Now waiting for the sh*tshow that will be FirstTake.
                        Last edited by JF_Gophers; 07-28-2014, 08:33 AM.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Bears tight end Martellus Bennett body slams a rookie during practice, earns himself a suspension.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/griz...FlowFB_CHBrand
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Terry Pegula closing in on $1.75 Billion deal to add to his potential bid for the Bills.

Right now at the Pegula house.

http://www.mandatory.com/2013/04/04/...pril-4-2013/32

Comment

Terry Pegula closing in on $1.75 Billion deal to add to his potential bid for the Bills.

Right now at the Pegula house.

http://www.mandatory.com/2013/04/04/...pril-4-2013/32
                              Too bad with the loss to the Giants they're already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                                Too bad with the loss to the Giants they're already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
                                The Bills were already mathematically eliminated for the 2014 playoffs in 2011.

Comment

Working...
                                X