Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013-2014 Union Dutchmen - Can U Three Peat? (Part II)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013-2014 Union Dutchmen - Can U Three Peat? (Part II)

Originally posted by UnionFan4Life View Post
    I don't know what was said/done on the ice between the coaches, but Bennett did not blatantly attack Seth for no reason.
    Are you sure? As you wrote, you don't know what was said -- if anything.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't know what was said/done on the ice between the coaches, but Bennett did not blatantly attack Seth for no reason.
      Never claimed that -- claiming that it's clear whose image was tarnished. Plus, none of us know any of this for sure because we will never know what was/was not said. I'm sure Appert said something to incite him, but it doesn't matter, because there's little, if anything, that could be said that warrants assaulting someone in these circumstances. Either way, I'm ready to move on too.
      Last edited by ibanezist00; 01-30-2014, 09:27 AM.
      Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

unless of course you ask ths three fools, they speak for the entire rpi fan base. they can say it 1000 times and their program will still suck and it is being led by the eddie haskell of D 1.

just picture 3 *******es out in the middle of an empty field in wheeling w virginia, braying uncontrolably. ignore and move on and dont bray back.

funny how dope 2 says cocach hit player but player in question when asked by leagud said absolutely not. never even made eye contact with me.

bray on, bray on....

3 fools should be in a geico commercial
        Last edited by Hokydad; 01-30-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Not sure if this is vindication for Hokeydope, but Big Board Sports keeps referring to Union's coach as "Rick Appert".

Comment

1. Union needs to just hold on from this point forward, make sure they end up in the Top 16 to make the NCAA's, and hope they can peak at the right time. Nothing else matters.

2. This "incident" is one of the most overblown things I have seen in a long time. This will have zero impact on recruiting, zero impact on Bennet's career, and while there may be some who will hold it against him, there will be equal numbers who like his "passion" and standing up for his players.

This is ECAC college hockey, not the NHL. Lets keep it in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              unless of course you ask ths three fools, they speak for the entire rpi fan base. they can say it 1000 times and their program will still suck and it is being led by the eddie haskell of D 1.

just picture 3 *******es out in the middle of an empty field in wheeling w virginia, braying uncontrolably. ignore and move on and dont bray back.

funny how dope 2 says cocach hit player but player in question when asked by leagud said absolutely not. never even made eye contact with me.

bray on, bray on....

3 fools should be in a geico commercial
              Did anyone else get anything from reading this entire post? Do we have a translator on hand?
              Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                Did anyone else get anything from reading this entire post? Do we have a translator on hand?
                Ralph, Red Cloud, and I are car insurance salesmen because one of RPI's players was supposedly interviewed by Hagwell. Also, according to him, I'm "in the middle" of all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                  Nothing that I didn't already know about Hokydad.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by JakeMalloy View Post
                    1. Union needs to just hold on from this point forward, make sure they end up in the Top 16 to make the NCAA's, and hope they can peak at the right time. Nothing else matters.

2. This "incident" is one of the most overblown things I have seen in a long time. This will have zero impact on recruiting, zero impact on Bennet's career, and while there may be some who will hold it against him, there will be equal numbers who like his "passion" and standing up for his players.

Exactly. No one died. No one hurt. Perspective.

Comment

100% correct

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Ralph, Red Cloud, and I are car insurance salesmen because one of RPI's players was supposedly interviewed by Hagwell. Also, according to him, I'm "in the middle" of all of it.
                        Is this a bad time to ask what kind of deal I can get for a 2013 Audi with a tradein?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          Is this a bad time to ask what kind of deal I can get for a 2013 Audi with a tradein?
                          We only sell insurance not cars.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I agree, especially point #2.
                            Union College Hockey
                            2014 NCAA National Champions
                            2012, 2013, 2014 ECAC Champions

Comment

I feel like the only people who will be bringing this up consistently one year from now will be RPI fans. I'm ready to move on. I'm still glad to have Rick Bennett as our head coach and I wouldn't trade him him for any other coach in the country. Except maybe Leaman. Maybe. But they're both awesome.
                              LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                                I feel like the only people who will be bringing this up consistently one year from now will be RPI fans. I'm ready to move on. I'm still glad to have Rick Bennett as our head coach and I wouldn't trade him him for any other coach in the country. Except maybe Leaman. Maybe. But they're both awesome.
                                Likely "26" years from now too.

Comment

Working...
                                X