College Hockey Line Brawl / Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hockey Line Brawl / Fight

A college hockey line brawl between 2nd ranked Ferris State at Minnesota State on Saturday, January 18th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFl3FRf6yEE&hd=1

Re: College Hockey Line Brawl / Fight

I'm mentally going back to the handshake brawl between PC and UNH at the Coffin in 1997.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

If I didn't know any better I'd say that the team that was down 2 goals instigated everything both behind the net and in front of the net. Stepan got mugged out front for no reason other than stopping in front of the crease at the whistle. Sad behavior by Ferris State.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

looks like the ferris player behind the net really got the ball rolling
        Last edited by J.D.; 01-22-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          If I didn't know any better I'd say that the team that was down 2 goals instigated everything both behind the net and in front of the net. Stepan got mugged out front for no reason other than stopping in front of the crease at the whistle. Sad behavior by Ferris State.
          Hey, so it's not just me!

Comment

Wow, hate to give any credit to MSUM, but Ferris is a buncha hacks.

Comment

Yeah, Ferris you mad.
              Lowell Forever
              Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                I'm mentally going back to the handshake brawl between PC and UNH at the Coffin in 1997.
                IIRC there was one at Matthews 25 years ago that might still be going on.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What a bunch of goons. Same as last year...
                  Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Working...
                  X