Your 2014 EPO Free Cycling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 2014 EPO Free Cycling Thread

With Kittel beating Greipel in the People's Choice today and the Tour Down Under officially Starting tomorrow figured it was time for a new thread. read that Lampre may sign Horner after he spent the whole off season with very little interest.
    Oswego State Lakers 2007 NCAA Div III Champs

Adirondack Red Wings 4 time Calder Cup Champs 81,86,89 & 92

Re: Your 2014 EPO Free Cycling Thread

Free EPO?!!! Where do I get some?!!!
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

One of the spammers will be by shortly, I'm sure.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

As one of the resident Lampre fans, I hope they don't sign the old man. I want to see Niemic get a shot to ride a GT for himself, and I don't like Horner.

Tomorrow is the first day of Tour of San Luis, which is always fun!

Comment

Speaking of Lampre, Diego Ulissi get them the first win of the season, WT too for that matter!

Comment

First mountain stage of the year and Narito Quintana wins! Took 4 minutes out of the leader Gaimon from Garmin, and now only trails him by 4 sec. He'll likely take the lead tomorrow in the TT or one of the like 3 remaining mountain stages. Tour of San Luis is great!

Comment

Big attack by Cadel on Thursday to take what is a commanding lead in the Tour Down Under, 13 seconds. Gerrans chipped away a little yesterday withh some time bonuses but unless Evans falters on Woolonga Hill today he's probably the winner.

Comment

Ask for it and you shall receive! Cadel attacked with Porte on Willunga and got dropped. Porte won the stage by 10 seconds over Ulissi and Gerrans. Gerrans retook the lead by 1 second, he should be able to hold it in the city crit tomorrow.

In South America, Narito took the lead in the TT and likely will go on to win the Tour.

Comment

Yes! Another win for Lampre! Sacha Modolo wins the last stage in San Luis. Quintana does in fact win the GC. Good start to the season for Lampre, who needs Old Man Horner?

Comment

Originally posted by Titleist View Post
                    Ask for it and you shall receive! Cadel attacked with Porte on Willunga and got dropped. Porte won the stage by 10 seconds over Ulissi and Gerrans. Gerrans retook the lead by 1 second, he should be able to hold it in the city crit tomorrow.

In South America, Narito took the lead in the TT and likely will go on to win the Tour.
                    It's a shame that it appears as if Gerranns will win solely based on time bonuses, he wheelsucked the whole way up the hill. I don't understand a 5 day tour with minimal climbing, the biggest climbs are still hills, has so many time bonuses. How about you throw in a time trial?

Comment

Hey, I agree. Thats why I've been following the Tour de San Luis! 3 mountaintop finishes and a TT.

As for the TDU, well, thats the TDU. And it is early in the season. Whether it should be WT or 2.1/2.HC is very debatable, but . . .

Comment

Amid the Olympics more racing! And a good day for my 2 favorite teams! OPQS DOMINATES Qatar with Niki Terpstra winning from a break of 5 that contained a team mate. And Boonen winning the field sprint from a reduced bunch. OPQS had shattered the bunch earlier. I think at one point they had it down to 25-30 riders and like 5 were Quick-Steppers.

Then Sacha Modolo wins for Lampre in Mallorca!

Comment

Quick Step does it again! Tommeke win but at one point the broke the peleton again. This time they had 8 out of 20 riders. Gotta love echelons!

Comment

So Opening weekend in Belgium is in the books! As upset with yesterday's race as I was, I am thrilled with today's results. Aggressive riding both days, but yesterday, evil Sky won with Stannard (and GVA spitting the bit in a heads up sprint). Today Belkin and Omega split the race numerous times, finally getting 10 away with about 70K to go. 5 Omegas and 3 Belkins. Boonen finished it off ahead of Hofland.

Comment

Awesome weekend of racing in Italy with Strada Bianchi and Roma Maxima. Kwiatokowski (OPQS) won on Sat and Valverde won on Sunday (His first ever win in Italy). Paris-Nice is underway in France (with not mountain top finishes OR TTs) and Tirreno-Adriactico starts in Italy this week. Its always a great race and there are a couple of INSANE hills this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X