This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU 2013-14 (Part II): Crash before the Phoenix

steakbomb i think people are in fact realizing that enough is enough with this crap. attendance will continue to go down if they keep having it. are the kids thrilled to play at fenway? sure, i'll grant that. that's the only positive i see. it's gonna take more cases of coaches like jeff jackson speaking up. i know for a fact york thinks this is being done too often. i'm sure parker feels the same. would be nice if we had a commisioner with any stones to say enough is enough.

Comment

The local teams are just gonna have to refuse to play, something I'm not sure they'll do.
      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

I'm looking at the radar which basically shows torrential rain all the way down the East Coast, with more heading right towards Boston. But Tom Caron is still saying "But these cells can break up and it may only last ten minutes." These people are delusional...or they'll do anything to promote. Well, we all know what P.T. Barnum said...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
          I'm looking at the radar which basically shows torrential rain all the way down the East Coast, with more heading right towards Boston. But Tom Caron is still saying "But these cells can break up and it may only last ten minutes." These people are delusional...or they'll do anything to promote. Well, we all know what P.T. Barnum said...
          Sure Tom. Put your head back in the sand. This forecast has been in the works for days now. I guess I'm angry, huh?

Comment

Everyone around me at the ballpark seems happy at least!

Comment

Aren't there executive representatives from each school in attendance who have the common sense and authority to call a halt to this insanity?
              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                Aren't there executive representatives from each school in attendance who have the common sense and authority to call a halt to this insanity?
                You would hope so. This sure is an embarrassment to Hockey East for holding these games today, especially the 3:00 game.
                What did you say?
                Who own the Chiefs?
                What did he say?
                Owns! Owns!

Comment

I think Colby Cohen is doing a great job. That's all I got.

Comment

how much did they charge for tix?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      would be nice if we had a commisioner with any stones to say enough is enough.
                      You hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                        Keep buying those concessions. Quotas to be met before they can call this.
                        Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                          When they roll out the rain tarp I wanna see you do a slide.
                          Bugs Bunny - 96
                          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
                            You would hope so. This sure is an embarrassment to Hockey East for holding these games today, especially the 3:00 game.
                            This was posted in the UML thread the other day.

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                            Hockey East wants to postpone til Sunday. FSM does not.

Comment

I have to applaud the guy playing tunes here. Inspired choices. Though I would've chosen Purple Rain" over "Kiss" for the Prince song.

Aaaaand it's raining again.

Comment

Only a few more beers hot dogs and shirts to sell and it will be postponement time

Comment

Working...
                                X