X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-14 (Part II): Crash before the Phoenix

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    so if i have this right, you posted that kurker has left BU even though since the last time you may have posted that, kurker PLAYED a game for BU. since he actually left, i can't recall seeing any post from you saying that he left. what an attention whore you are. finally, nobody even said the BC kid scooped you (even though he did)...they said he scooped the BU people.
    Whatever big guy. Said he was leaving, period. He did. Some kid saying he packed up and left the dorm, which everyone knew is a joke. Thats old news after he actually leaves the campus. What was he supposed to do, sneak out at 2 am and leave a life sized doll in his bed like Ferris Bueller

Comment

he could have left after he graduated and you'd still say you scooped everyone. Kurker played for BU just THREE days ago. He was still at BU. Prior to that his coach actually took the time to answer a question about the situation and was defiant about it all. Someone then reporting he has left (you know, when it actually happens) IS a story whether you want to admit it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        Some kid saying he packed up and left the dorm, which everyone knew is a joke.
        no clue what this means

Comment

Whatever big guy. Said he was leaving, period. He did. Some kid saying he packed up and left the dorm, which everyone knew is a joke. Thats old news after he actually leaves the campus. What was he supposed to do, sneak out at 2 am and leave a life sized doll in his bed like Ferris Bueller
          Do you have a link to your post that said he had left BU before the BC kid broke the news and after he played the Fenway game?
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            Do you have a link to your post that said he had left BU before the BC kid broke the news and after he played the Fenway game?
            No, but I have a coupon for 20% off at Subway.

"Broke the news"
            That is not breaking anything, thats reporting something after the fact. Kind of like watching a car accident and than strutting around because you were thwe first one to dial 911. Who cares.

saying he was leaving and than him doing so is the only thing that was "Broke"

Comment

That is not breaking anything, thats reporting something after the fact. Kind of like watching a car accident and than strutting around because you were thwe first one to dial 911. Who cares.
              How exactly can you report something that hasn't happened yet?

Hokydad Herald Headline: Earthquake strikes Boxford! (Well it hasn't yet but when it does I will have scooped everyone!)"
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                How exactly can you report something that hasn't happened yet?

Hokydad Herald Headline: Earthquake strikes Boxford! (Well it hasn't yet but when it does I will have scooped everyone!)"
                there you go, you figured it out

saw that Tim Shaw reported the fire in Lawrence in the Herald today, what a scoop!!!

Wow, he wrote his story at 603 am and Globe wrote theirs at 617 am

Wow, must be an award for that one

Comment

"Broke the news"
                  Whereas the guy who weeks ago said, "There'll be a car accident in town soon, you'll see" -- he's got insight!
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                    Whereas the guy who weeks ago said, "There'll be a car accident in town soon, you'll see" -- he's got insight!
                    Exactly. Great comparison. put the crayons down and go back to watching Dora the Explorer

Comment

I would like to break the following story

Coach Dave Quinn has left his office and is currently walking towards the east side of the building.

Comment

I would like to break the following story

Coach Dave Quinn has left his office and is currently walking towards the east side of the building.
                        He's probably looking for Kurker. Quick tell him he quit the team before someone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                          He's probably looking for Kurker. Quick tell him he quit the team before someone else does.
                          Nice.

Comment

So either Quinn was lying to us, or Kurker lied to Quinn and the team and strung everyone along long enough so he could play at Fenway. I'm guessing the latter. Classy.

I'm laughing now about all the previous comments that all the departures were because Parker didnt relate to the kids the way a younger guy would... Guess that wasn't the issue... What is it now? 4 total since last spring?

I really hope that vetting out how committed kids are to the college route is part of the new recruiting process.... I have a feeling that was a fault of the prior regimes recruiting techniques.

Comment

actually, since kurker had already left BU prior to the Fenway game, that was somebody else skating in his jersey. quinn, you sneaky devil!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                actually, since kurker had already left BU prior to the Fenway game, that was somebody else skating in his jersey. quinn, you sneaky devil!!!
                                leave the heavy lifting to others. You focus on yesterdays weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X