Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

i will be very happy once mccoshen is back in for linell

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

somebody just got santinied...kid is a beast.

Comment

and now we see some typical mack hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          matheson with a nice play setting goal #1 in motion. good patience waiting for gaudreau to find some space.

25th anniversary night of conte forum. lombardi and a. orpik on hand. refs wearing pink...i assume for breast cancer.
          . Loved Lombardi. Epitomizes BC hockey

Comment

6-0 🍻🍻🍻🍻👍👍👍

Comment

I think maybe 5600 tonight??

Comment

6-1

Comment

I need that Santini gif salzano

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Done

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-O...tini+Truck.gif
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      This was better than his hit on Monday I think.

His highlight reel of hits during his career here is going to be unparalleled.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        2 minutes for elbowing
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          2 minutes for elbowing
                          Ahahahahaha.

No.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

nah, mc player should have gone off for diving

Comment

GF-GA 123-60

Comment

A crazy stat I forgot to mention on BCI last night is that BC's average goal differential per game is a win of 2+ goals. lol. There are only six other teams in the country whose average result is a win by 1+ goal. Incredible stuff.
                                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                                -
                                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X