Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
    Please do, I think the crowd over there is tired of hearing ME say UNH can't finish - just don't park in my space!

If they gave credit for OGCBD's UNH might be the top team in the land

OGCBD - Opposing Goalie Chest Bruise Delivered
    lol, but for all the *****ing over there UNH wasn't in the top ten either which surprised me

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    It feels like -14 outside, have fun at Fenway tomorrow
    but it's gonna warm up claver!

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

can't wait to see the reported attendance and then hear from the people who went as to what the actual attendance was

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14, Part II: Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property Nat'l Ch

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hock...ame-usa-hockey

BC trio should be back in time for Fenway.
        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14, Part II: Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property Nat'l Ch

-14º is not a problem for one that regularly goes snowmobiling in Montana in February.
          My better half may have a problem with it though.
          But she's just going to have to suck it up... I don't leave hockey games early.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

a thrilling 1-1 tie in the first game of the Frozen Fenway Event right J.D.? GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ok, who is this drunk on NESN that just put Jeff Jackson on the same level as Jerry York?? you have got to be S H I T T I N G me!

Comment

weird sterlippo looks like that post is no longer showing?

Comment

26 combined shots here in the 3rd

Comment

inside, outside, outer space...always good beating notre dame

Comment

That was a good win.

Top line is unfair
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

What was the crowd like there tonight?

Comment

just saw highlights of kreider's goal from tonight. check it out, very similar to a lot of his goals at BC

Comment

Recap with GIFs of all 4 goals plus Sit's penalty:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...e-contest-over
                            Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 01-05-2014, 12:53 AM.
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              ok, who is this drunk on NESN that just put Jeff Jackson on the same level as Jerry York?? you have got to be S H I T T I N G me!
                              Didn't Jackson win a couple of titles with Lake Superior State? The notre Dame program has developed pretty well under him into a national contender and I believe they have played in a few Frozen Fours...York has been coaching longer than Jackson so more chances? :-)
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                                Didn't Jackson win a couple of titles with Lake Superior State? The notre Dame program has developed pretty well under him into a national contender and I believe they have played in a few Frozen Fours...York has been coaching longer than Jackson so more chances? :-)
                                and?

Comment

Working...
                                X