Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    nah, zlax said he wasn't good.
    zlax needs to drink some Draino.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

beat a tough physical team on the road without hayes for most of the game...wonder where hoky is

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        beat a tough physical team on the road without hayes for most of the game...wonder where hoky is
        I think MacLeod got injured last year here when he got nailed along the board.

How did Hayes get injured ?
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Any word on Kevin Hayes?

Comment

Originally posted by sigx15 View Post
            Any word on Kevin Hayes?
            we saw his father after the game, i think he said he would be out a week or two

Comment

• Originally posted by sigx15 View Post
              Any word on Kevin Hayes?
              Hip pointer injury according to PC's beat writer Mark Divver

https://twitter.com/markdivver/status/429447516828864513
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Highlights and GIFs:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...ohnny-gaudreau
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

We had an end zone angle on JG's goal. He used the d-man as a screen, and, I believe he shot the puck through the d-man's legs. Sweet shot. Silk's goal was like it was shot out of a gun. Sitting behind the net, I never saw the puck until it hit the top of the net, and I don't think Gillies did either.

Interesting that both BC goals beat Gillies high, glove side.

RE: Hayes... saw him go down like a ton of bricks, behind the play at our blue line. Don't know why he went down and don't know if that's how he was injured, but he did hit the ice very hard on his buttocks.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    That was UML's strategy last weekend.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      We had an end zone angle on JG's goal. He used the d-man as a screen, and, I believe he shot the puck through the d-man's legs. Sweet shot. Silk's goal was like it was shot out of a gun. Sitting behind the net, I never saw the puck until it hit the top of the net, and I don't think Gillies did either.

RE: Hayes... saw him go down like a ton of bricks, behind the play at our blue line. Don't know why he went down and don't know if that's how he was injured, but he did hit the ice very hard on his buttocks.
                      Don't know if it's the same play but I didn't see their numbers on that particular play but it looked like the PC player charged him and both went flying but the BC player seem to get the brunt of the force and trauma. I don't remember the puck being near them but I was curious why that wasn't charging. At the time, I recall both got up but it looked real brutal hit watching it live from the stands.

If PC likes to play this way at home then BC has to be ready for that, although sometimes it's hard to avoid a hit like that. This is the 2nd year in a row that a BC player had been injured with PC's physical style of play. From reading about hip pointers, this could take 1 to 6 weeks to recover but hopefully just a week.
                      Last edited by BCeagle; 02-01-2014, 11:03 AM.
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Hoky may have mostly disappeared from this thread since so many of his talking points have been demonstrated to be incorrect, but it's good to know he's still lurking:

01-30-2014 07:16 PM
                        Rep from Hokydad
                        Thread: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs
                        tell your skank mother to sniff my swamp a**"
                        Wow, Hoky. Sounds like you've got some issues, maybe you want to see a professional about that?

Here's the quote that prompted hoky's psychosis:

Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                        Agreed. Demko has his chance to show that he can already live up to his (very high) potential. If he underperforms in these big games coming up, I'm sure Billett will be right back in there.

I think Demko will do well, though.
                        OK.
                        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                        -
                        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

hoky is pure class i tell ya! speaking of sniffing, wonder if he is done with rick bennett's jock yet...

Comment

healthyscratchdad?
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

looks like ben bishop got into it today with a habs forward, prust maybe? maybe it wasn't all gerbe's fault a few years back

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                looks like ben bishop got into it today with a habs forward, prust maybe? maybe it wasn't all gerbe's fault a few years back
                                don cherry didn't take kindly to that!!
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X