Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14, Part II: Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property Nat'l Ch

The ticket office at BC told me they're not assigned seats. The rink must be smallish. Also got ticket at Providence too.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14, Part II: Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property Nat'l Ch

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
      The ticket office at BC told me they're not assigned seats. The rink must be smallish. Also got ticket at Providence too.
      They told me the same thing... the BC tickets are General Admission.
      That's why I went online at Brown and got reserved seats. Same price.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

it's decent sized.. i like going there. neat neighborhood barn on the hill there.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          They told me the same thing... the BC tickets are General Admission.
          That's why I went online at Brown and got reserved seats. Same price.
          You're honestly better off with GA. Can sit wherever you want on the south side and you'll be behind the BC bench. That's where most away fans usually sit. North side (reserved) is for season ticket holders and alumni (those that bother to show up, that is).

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            it's decent sized.. i like going there. neat neighborhood barn on the hill there.
            We wouldn't be opposed to having you come visit for a Brown-BU game! We need these types of marquee opponents coming to town. A big thanks to Jerry York for coming here instead of playing it at Conte.

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

so nu gave up six straight goals to dartmouth and didnt lose the game...check out the box score

also, air force beat providence after beating nu yesterday. and uconn beat umass.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                so nu gave up six straight goals to dartmouth and didnt lose the game...check out the box score

also, air force beat providence ...
                {Proviced a very ho-hum team without Gillies.
                Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                  We wouldn't be opposed to having you come visit for a Brown-BU game! We need these types of marquee opponents coming to town. A big thanks to Jerry York for coming here instead of playing it at Conte.
                  I wouldn't mind bu visiting either! I usually bring the kids down for a game once a yr if lucky. We caught Colgate the last time. (And as I recall we saw Colgate when we went to see quinnipiac too)
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

brown game has been rescheduled to 5 pm

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      brown game has been rescheduled to 5 pm
                      Would that switch have happened if we had the game at conte? Me thinks not

Comment

US got bounced today. i'm assuming the BC/ND players still won't be in the lineup saturday, but really have no idea.

Comment

According to the kid, should flights be able to get into Boston they'll be back for Saturday

Comment

Eagles lead the nation in scoring by a half a goal a game but not we are not in the top ten in shots on goal average per game. I shoud have posted this on the UNH thread

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              Eagles lead the nation in scoring by a half a goal a game but not we are not in the top ten in shots on goal average per game. I shoud have posted this on the UNH thread
                              Please do, I think the crowd over there is tired of hearing ME say UNH can't finish - just don't park in my space!

If they gave credit for OGCBD's UNH might be the top team in the land

OGCBD - Opposing Goalie Chest Bruise Delivered
                              Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

It feels like -14 outside, have fun at Fenway tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X