Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    I have a hard time taking that part of the post seriously about him not being given a chance after he split time for months this season. Months. And had the lions share while Demko was at the WJCs and had a minor injury.

He certainly had his chance. He's had a pretty good season. At this point we're asking which goalie is more likely to win trophies and it seems the concensus is Demko. That being said it's still a very fluid situation.
    Agreed. Demko has his chance to show that he can already live up to his (very high) potential. If he underperforms in these big games coming up, I'm sure Billett will be right back in there.

I think Demko will do well, though.
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

demko's save percentage of .919 has been on the way up too. was around .911 not too long ago. no problem riding the hot hand right now.

Comment

correct, last 3 games .938

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          correct, last 3 games .938
          against 3 crappy no talent teams!!! and why exclude the 4th vs crappy ezaz bron!??! .906

lies, **** lies, and statistics!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hey hoky, I am seeing that Brandon Shea is once again not on the roster for the Remparts as a result of being waived in early January. Where is he playing now? Oh man what a disaster of a hockey career he's had.

Anyway, I think if BC doesn't do the logical thing and look to host their own holiday tournament at Conte, they should seriously consider replacing Maine as a host school for the Estero tournament. That sure beats going out to State College and playing Pedd State in their own barn.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Today's fun fact (and completely irrelevant): in 2009-2010, BC and UNH played to two ties and one BC win. In those 190 minutes of hockey played between the two, UNH led for a whopping 55 seconds, or 0.4825% of the time played.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Or we can play count the excuses with Quinn!

http://www.uscho.com/2014/01/30/nort...-into-beanpot/

Comment

Today's fun fact (and completely irrelevant): in 2009-2010, BC and UNH played to two ties and one BC win. In those 190 minutes of hockey played between the two, UNH led for a whopping 55 seconds, or 0.4825% of the time played.
                  and i believe that was the only 55 seconds that they trailed in that 12-0-1 run to the championship..............amazing. 13 games, they trailed in ONE game for 55 seconds
                  Last edited by sterlippo1; 01-30-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    against 3 crappy no talent teams!!! and why exclude the 4th vs crappy ezaz bron!??! .906
                    because it didn't fit my point

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      because it didn't fit my point
                      this, mookie can appreciate!!

Comment

Anyway, I think if BC doesn't do the logical thing and look to host their own holiday tournament at Conte, they should seriously consider replacing Maine as a host school for the Estero tournament. That sure beats going out to State College and playing Pedd State in their own barn.
                        My exact thought when I saw Maine had backed out.
                        I'll spend a week around New Years Day in Florida every year.
                        Where do I order tickets?
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Christmas vacation and BC hockey in FLA sounds good to me )
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            Or we can play count the excuses with Quinn!

http://www.uscho.com/2014/01/30/nort...-into-beanpot/
                            Well, it will be his 9 frosh against our 8 frosh Monday night, so that's no excuse. That oughta brighten his day.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              Well, it will be his 9 frosh against our 8 frosh Monday night, so that's no excuse. That oughta brighten his day.
                              9>8

Comment

it's the quality of those freshmen that counts

bu gave up 14 goals to umass in two games? when did that happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X