Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

So... that went pretty well. Again.

Penn State is awful though.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Wanted to hit double digits against ped st, oh well in a couple of weeks

Unreal that there was no video available for this tourney

Comment

bump, let's start using this thread

Comment

Saturday high of 17 low of 13, have fun

safe that Doherty won't be seeing the bench for the rest of the year? We know Macleod & Linell won't see the bench so is savage the odd man out?

I wish we saw some of Richardson out in PA

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            And raise your hand if you think the Fenway staff is going to shovel 6+" of snow from all the stands.

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14, Part II: Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property Nat'l Ch

I just discovered that my season tix included HE quarterfinal tix. Don't remember being asked.
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                I just discovered that my season tix included HE quarterfinal tix. Don't remember being asked.
                my cousin said the same thing to me. this is a change in policy this year. probably something other schools do and most likely something bates did at miami. not sure how people feel about that but i'm ok with it since i go to those games anyway. i believe a refund is issued if BC doesn't get home ice? anyway, my cousin usually only goes to one of those games so he wasn't too happy about it.

safe that Doherty won't be seeing the bench for the rest of the year? We know Macleod & Linell won't see the bench so is savage the odd man out?

I wish we saw some of Richardson out in PA
                at the very least, doherty shouldn't be relegated to the stands on a nightly basis. we're even lucky to have someone like jeke available. both kids would be regulars at a lot of other schools. kudos to both of them, hopefully they both stick around for four years rather than look for more time elsewhere. get a rotation going with them and savage based on how they play.

also, considering richardson was a pretty good recruit and the recruits coming in next year, wouldn't surprised me at all to see him bolt. in fact, at this point...i'm expecting it to happen.

i'm going to the game at brown on jan. 11. pats game is at 8 that night, wonder if the hockey game will be moved to the afternoon. anyone else going?

Comment

Re: BC Hockey '13-'14, Part II: Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property Nat'l Ch

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  hmmm, there used to be a spot to check if you wanted them i think Jack. Now i can't remember if i saw that this year or not...................figures skewed because of the Army game (and this past weekend but they all count) but our GF-GA is 80-41.

Comment

I remember the HE QF tickets standing out to me when I did the per game calculation

I'm going to the Brown game as well, I imagine a lot of BC fans are. Even as a non Pats fan would be nice if they moved it up. Probably will take 495 to avoid Gillette traffic. Have done the drive to providence on a Sunday pats game, isn't fun

Comment

I'm going to the Brown game as well, I imagine a lot of BC fans are.
                      I imagine you'll outnumber us, to be honest. With no students around, the entire south side of the arena will likely be BC fans.

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                        I imagine you'll outnumber us, to be honest. With no students around, the entire south side of the arena will likely be BC fans.
                        BC hockey fans do travel well

Comment

I'll be headed to Brown with 2 people as well. Gonna be a lot of BC people at that one.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

We'll be there!
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

so we're getting a snow storm thursday/friday? i know some of you are still looking forward to frozen fenway, but part of me hopes a lot of people don't go saturday. i'd even take a blizzard right before the game. by all accounts, the attendance at this year's GLI at comerica park was putrid despite what was reported as the official attendance. the only way these things will finally go away is if people stop going.

Comment

We've got 5 tix in Section Y at Brown. Sitting with the enemy I think.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X