Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

So these BU fans should probably settle down a little bit

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-A...-no/LOL+BU.gif
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Lol BU dot gif, well done

As for toughness, Santini is the first to step in when some $hithead takes some liberties w gaudreau every single time and after last year it was one of the most pressing needs

Looking forward to a banged out conte twice this weekend

Comment

Hahahahahha. That is hilarious. Bless your soul for making that gif.
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Clown BU fans. That's a prelude to the GIF that'll be made during the Beanpot in the first round when it's something like 5-1.
          Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
          Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            Lol BU dot gif, well done

As for toughness, Santini is the first to step in when some $hithead takes some liberties w gaudreau every single time and after last year it was one of the most pressing needs Looking forward to a banged out conte twice this weekend
            I saw one cheapshot a Brown player gave to Gaudreau. He was called for tripping but it looked more like he was seeking to knee Gaudreau. Totally uncalled for and I thought he was going to be thrown out. Santini made him pay for that all night. Bull Meachum would be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
              I saw one cheapshot a Brown player gave to Gaudreau. He was called for tripping but it looked more like he was seeking to knee Gaudreau. Totally uncalled for and I thought he was going to be thrown out. Santini made him pay for that all night. Bull Meachum would be proud.
              I saw more than one.
              There's a few BC guys that got dinged up pretty good.
              Old time hockey being played at Meehan last night. It's all good.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

new commit...david cotton. anyone with info on him?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  new commit...david cotton. anyone with info on him?
                  From Texas, played midget in Colorado, participated in USA hockey select 16 festival last summer
                  https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                  Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

looks like he chose BC over BU, NU, UNH and PC

Comment

I know this isn't popular but I'd break up the big line this weekend. Fitz and Cangelosi have completely disappeared.

The powerplay looked much better, especially Friday night.

Comment

hayes, arnold, gaudreau together for rest of year, zero chance it will change

they are not there to hold hands. they have some absurd amt of pts together over past month+/-

6-0-1 in last 7 with 42 points
                        Last edited by Hokydad; 01-14-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          hayes, arnold, gaudreau together for rest of year, zero chance it will change

they are not there to hold hands. they have some absurd amt of pts together over past month+/- i
                          This is their last year here as seniors and even JG may be gone if he bolts for the pros. So why not have them stick together. Fitzgerald and Cangelosi have a lot time to build that chemistry with the other players from now until March 1st.
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

i didn't realize hoky was now an assistant coach at BC

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              i didn't realize hoky was now an assistant coach at BC
                              More like a co-head coach
                              Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...rk-hockey-east

A little more info on David Cotton
                                https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                                Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Working...
                                X