Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

what's with the battle of the game recaps? how did this start???

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

used to have at least a couple lines that could score, now just have one super line. interesting debate on what is best.

Comment

unless someone saw something i didnt, terrible goal given up by demko

Comment

That goal by Demko is up there as one of the all time worst in BC history and the timing was terrible but he still made some serious saves tonight as well. BC did not play well at all and brown dictated this game. If not for Demko BC gets run out if Meehan in the first period.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

fivehole12 will give s his synopsis soon. take 3 of 4 and move on to two big home games next weekend

Comment

bc dominated the last ten minutes or so, ended up being a pretty good game. honestly not disappointed with a tie. quick turnaround on the road after playing a physical team last night.

Comment

That's how you sleep through a game, completely different team from last night

Great to see the 4th line play like that though

I'll maintain my stance despite the dominance I don't like the big line. Too many talented payers have disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  unless someone saw something i didnt, terrible goal given up by demko
                  Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  That goal by Demko is up there as one of the all time worst in BC history and the timing was terrible but he still made some serious saves tonight as well. BC did not play well at all and brown dictated this game. If not for Demko BC gets run out if Meehan in the first period.
                  You guys talking about the 2nd goal?... not Demkos fault. It was a 2 on 1 and the BC dman had the Brown puck carrier as he broke in on net from the right circle. The puck carrier made the pass across to the Brown guy on the other side and Demko slid across the crease to cover the new, soon to be shooter. Only problem was, the puck never made it. It got caught up in the our d-man's skates and then sat there just outside the crease. Our dman was off balance and Demko was caught in a 'tweener', going the other way. Demko, our dman and the Brown passer were all off balance... and all 3 dove for the puck. The Brown guy got there first and poked it home.

Edited... it was the 2nd Brown goal at the end of the 2nd.
                  Last edited by FiveHole12; 01-11-2014, 08:06 PM.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

wait that was brown's 2nd goal. it was the 3rd that was brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      wait that was brown's 2nd goal. it was the 3rd that was brutal.
                      Oh yea... the wraparound. That was brutal, and I said as much to sterlippo in a text message.
                      But Demko's save at the end of the 1st... that was major league! Like Brown's Steel in the 3rd... that kid had a horseshoe up his arse.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

which is funny because gaudreau ended up scoring to tie the game on a fluke goal

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          which is funny because gaudreau ended up scoring to tie the game on a fluke goal
                          What happened on that? I was down at the other end and it just looked like a hard slap shot that got through.

Comment

Look like it hit something and took off, was on the other side though

Ice was in bad shape in 3rd / OT

Comment

• Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                              What happened on that? I was down at the other end and it just looked like a hard slap shot that got through.
                              It must have hit a brown player because it clearly deflected off something and up into the top corner. It was funny because he is not the guy you see taking slappers. It may be the first time I've ever seen him wind up.

Interesting game for sure.
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

I think they need to get Cangelosi going and move lines around if needed to do it.

Also thought McLeod showed me something tonight in a good way.

One thing Brown was tremendous at was clearing pucks out of their end on the PK once they got to the puck first. Brown was very efficient in a lot of ways tonight. They passed amazingly well I thought as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X