Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    claver, don't know anything about these places, but here are the closest ones that appear to be within walking distance:

spats restaurant and pub
    english cellar alehouse
    If anyone is headed to Spats check out the deals they have on Restaurant.com

http://www.restaurant.com/spats-rest...nce-pid=163246

Good food and lots of beers to pick from.

http://spatsri.com/

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      Couple of things regarding Saturday:

Believe my tickets say general admission, anyone else? So I assume it'll be a free for all for seats?

Any suggestions on a bar that's walkable for beforehand?
      One side of the arena is GA; the other side is reserved. If your ticket is GA, you'll be on the side closest to the front entrance (you'll figure it out once you're there; they have signs posted on each section).

As others have suggested, Spats is a good place for pre/postgame beers and food. There is a plethora of great bars with good deals in Providence, but Spats is one of the few within walking distance (assuming you mean within a 5-10 minute radius) of Meehan. You'll find that the area is much more pleasant than the area surrounding Schneider Arena, if you've ever been to a game there. Thayer Street has a ton of great takeout restaurants- I would suggest Mike's Calzones, Nice Slice Pizzeria, or Baja's Tex Mex Grille/Cheesesteaks (weird combo, but everything is delicious) if you want to grab a quick bite after the game.

I hope you enjoy your visit- but not too much, because that would mean a BC win.

Comment

I saw a tweet from Brown that said there was only 300 tickets available for the game on Saturday!
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
          I saw a tweet from Brown that said there was only 300 tickets available for the game on Saturday!
          Capacity is only 2,495. Expecting a ton of BC fans in the house.

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14, Part II: Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property Nat'l Ch

Tonight's game is sold out through the BC ticket office but there are 2 tickets available at the BC Ticket Market Place, at face value, if anyone is interested.
            BC Ticket Market Place

These tickets are sold, but I saw some others there.
            Last edited by FiveHole12; 01-10-2014, 06:36 AM.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14, Part II: Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property Nat'l Ch

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Tonight's game is sold out through the BC ticket office but there are 2 tickets available at the BC Ticket Market Place, at face value, if anyone is interested.
              BC Ticket Market Place
              7884 for the first time this year?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                7884 for the first time this year?
                I dunno. But according to the ticket office, next weeks BU and Maine games are sold out too.

See you tonight?
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Did Wisconsin sell out?

Billet tonight, Demko tomorrow.

No Doherty tonight, criminal.

Thanks to all above for the suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Did Wisconsin sell out?

Billet tonight, Demko tomorrow.

No Doherty tonight, criminal.

Thanks to all above for the suggestions.
                    Where did you see the lineup?

Re: tickets - we have one extra ticket for @ Brown tomorrow and two extra tickets for home vs. Maine next weekend. gravellese @ gmail.com if anyone wants em.
                    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                    -
                    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

The kid announced it on the twitter machine

Comment

I have one extra for tonight's game.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Article on BC's new top line and BC fans can vote in poll for top line

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...es-bill-arnold
                          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                            Article on BC's new top line and BC fans can vote in poll for top line

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...es-bill-arnold
                            Cool story bro
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                              Cool story bro
                              I didn't write it
                              https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                              Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                I dunno. But according to the ticket office, next weeks BU and Maine games are sold out too.

See you tonight?
                                absolutely, I've been waiting for this for a few weeks. Biggest game of the year to date!

Comment

Working...
                                X