X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The New WCHA IV (2013-14): Unlocked and Cocked

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
    ShirtlessGuy, bigblue_dl and FadeToBlack&Gold can all eat my stinking shorts..

Sore losers.
    So what did I do to you, other than point out that you AND bb_dl were both acting childish? Sorry for not fellating your team in my team's thread. More like "sore winner", if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      So what did I do to you, other than point out that you AND bb_dl were both acting childish? Sorry for not fellating your team in my team's thread. More like "sore winner", if you ask me.
      All their missing is a "fake" trophy to skate around to taunt your team with after the series.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Wow, this place is beginning to sound like the LSSU thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Colter View Post
          Wow, this place is beginning to sound like the LSSU thread.
          It's not THAT bad.

Is it?

Comment

Looks like no America One stream???? for WCHA Final Five games at Van Andel Arena this weekend???....FOX Sports North/Detroit/Wisconsin and Ohio
            stations on satellite and cable to broadcast...GCI in Alaska is covering high school state basketball...

Comment

• Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
              Looks like no America One stream???? for WCHA Final Five games at Van Andel Arena this weekend???....FOX Sports North/Detroit/Wisconsin and Ohio
              stations on satellite and cable to broadcast...GCI in Alaska is covering high school state basketball...
              Fox college sports should have the games (ch301, 302, or 303 if you have GCI)
              Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                Fox college sports should have the games (ch301, 302, or 303 if you have GCI)
                The last I checked, Fox College Sports Central was showing the first semifinal live at 2:30 ET Friday, but the second semi is taped delayed until 10:30 ET. (Showing college baseball at 7 ET. Don't yell at me, I just work here. ) The championship is live on FCS Central on Saturday.
                Michael Napier - UAH '97
                uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
                U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
                NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
                CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
                CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

I have to say the two guys that cover our league for the boards do a real good job. Their articles are consistently interesting and stimulating. A lot better than the articles from HE or NCHC scribes.

I'd like to hear from those who attend GR, what they think of the event as a whole, not just the games themselves.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    Below Scenario gets WCHA 3 teams with both NCHC and B1G getting 2 teams plus FSU gets its #1 seed.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/rat...1#.UydZh_mwI8k

User-Specified Results
                    Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #1: Mercyhurst def. Canisius
                    Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #2: Robert Morris def. Niagara
                    Atlantic Hockey Championship: Mercyhurst def. Robert Morris
                    Big Ten Semifinal #1: Minnesota def. Penn State
                    Big Ten Semifinal #2: Wisconsin def. Michigan State
                    Big Ten Championship: Minnesota def. Wisconsin
                    Big Ten Play-in #1: Penn State def. Michigan
                    Big Ten Play-in #2: Michigan State def. Ohio State
                    ECAC Semifinal #1: Union def. Cornell
                    ECAC Semifinal #2: Quinnipiac def. Colgate
                    ECAC Championship: Union def. Quinnipiac
                    Hockey East Semifinal #1: Mass.-Lowell def. Notre Dame
                    Hockey East Semifinal #2: Providence def. New Hampshire
                    Hockey East Championship: Providence def. Mass.-Lowell
                    NCHC Semifinal #1: North Dakota def. Miami
                    NCHC Semifinal #2: Western Michigan def. Denver
                    NCHC Championship: North Dakota def. Western Michigan
                    NCHC Consolation: Miami def. Denver
                    WCHA Semifinal #1: Ferris State def. Alaska-Anchorage
                    WCHA Semifinal #2: Bowling Green def. Minnesota State
                    WCHA Championship: Bowling Green def. Ferris State
                    The big ten part of this can not happen. Minnesota can not play penn state in the semi finals. They will get the winner of Ohio state and michigan state

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
                      Fox Sports North, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio all will carry the Final Five in its entirety.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                        The big ten part of this can not happen. Minnesota can not play penn state in the semi finals. They will get the winner of Ohio state and michigan state
                        Whatever, thats what it said when I copied and pasted. It has been corrected:
                        http://goo.gl/amGnpT

EDIT: This result is even better...it knocks out Michigan:
                        http://goo.gl/pUv4lG
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

To all the WCHA fans in Minnesota/Wisconsin that used to attend the WCHA Final Five in St. Paul and won't be making the treck to Grand Rapids, MI. Please join us at the GPL Tailgate for food, drinks, beerdarts, and the WCHA Final 4ive on TV while we tailgate. It will be a good time, I promise:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjLxosRCcAEXKXS.jpg

I'll be there Friday afternoon/evening and most of Saturday. If some of the gopher fans can convince me, I might even be there before 8am on Saturday...
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

So I know I'm a little late to the party, but... so there's no way to watch the Final Five if you're out of market?

Alaska vs. Alabama-Huntsville in the middle of the season, no problem! Biggest games of the year, no can do.
                            "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                            - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                            CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Originally posted by hattrick16 View Post
                              So I know I'm a little late to the party, but... so there's no way to watch the Final Five if you're out of market?

Alaska vs. Alabama-Huntsville in the middle of the season, no problem! Biggest games of the year, no can do.
                              Out of market here too ... Only way I have figured out is to find a bar that has one of the channels ... I'm not having any luck with that either.

Comment

Yeah, that or radio. Old time hockey I guess.
                                "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                                - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                                CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X